Prayers for California Bar Exam Success

I have been taking the California Bar Examination twice every year since 2000 without success. I have registered to take it again for the last time in February, 2010. I need to have this license to practice Law in California. I am financially drained and about to loose my 20 year old marriage due to stress and lack of financial contribution on my part. Because I have failed so many times, I don't have the energy to study as hard as I need to. Please pray for me for success. Passing this exam means a world to me and whatever is left of my family. Thanks.

Good Luck!

Perhaps the Lord is calling you to use your talents elsewhere!

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

Praying that you get the strength to study so that you pass the exam and also praying for your wife for understanding and patience ...

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear Lord we lift Sadhyam in prayer.

Lord you know what this dear one needs to pass the exam. Please keep Sadhyam's mind clear and total recall of what is needed be grasped during the exam. May this precious one be calm and at peace when taking the exam. I pray for Sadhyam's marriage as well Lord. Please heal this marriage.

We thank you for Sadhyam and pray that your child's heart feels the embrace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, your child Sadhyam needs your prayers. Please go to your Son and ask prayer for Sadhyam. Thank you dear Mother of God.

Lord, with you all things are possible. Please help Sadhayam score high on his California Bar Exam. Please reward him for his years of persistance and make this test a little easier on him by granting him the confidence he needs and the help he needs to prepare for his exam. Be with him as he takes his exam helping him to answer the questions. Please help him and his wife in their relationship; may they stay together till death do they part. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.