Prayers for Caylee Anthony--2 y.o. missing from Orlando

I don’t know if any of you have been following this sad sad story, but Caylee Anthony is a 2 yr old girl from Orlando, who has been missing since I believe the beginning of June. Her mom failed to report her missing to authorities, for 31 days. Supposedly, she lives with her mom and dad (the mother of the girl) and the grandmother claims she didn’t know Caylee was missing. Something is definitely fishy, the mother is in jail, and says that she didn’t harm the girl. But, Caylee is still missing.

I have no idea what happened, but please keep this child in your prayers…that she is found safe, and if she is found to not be alive, that there will be justice for this little girl.

My heart breaks for her.

Thank you!

Praying for your intentions.

God bless

Praying to St. Anthony so Caylee will be found safe and well.

grandma glor

I’ll join you in that prayer, He is the finder of all things lost, and I’m sure a child would be the most important.
I just said one to him earlier tonight about my car keys and bling, right away, I remembered where they were. (Thank you St. Anthony.)
Praying that she is safe and happy and praying for her family, how sad and horrible that would have to be to go through.

Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on us poor sinners. We live in a greatly troubled time and many are caught in the crossfire. Whether Caylee is the victim of our negligence or our deliberate cruelty, we can only ask that you look after her Lord. Without your grace we have made a terrible society. If it be your will, give us the grace to find one of our lost sisters before she is lost to us further.

Also, I apologise to the Lord and to you my brothers and sisters for my unusual level of negativity.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among woman and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

What a beautiful prayer–thank you. I pray she is ok…but they say the longer little children go missing like this, it tends to look grim.:frowning: I pray that something positive happens soon–that she is found safe!

Dearest Jesus, please hear our prayers for Caylee Trishie

Our dear friend, do not apologise, it happens. I ask Jesus to be with you to help you in every way. Trishie

I too have been following this story. I’m praying for her.

Merciful Lord, we lift Caylee up to You, knowing of Your infinite love of her. Her fate is shrouded in human mystery, but is known to You. We pray for Your mercy and trust in You to reveal that which is hidden. Strengthen her family and loved ones to bear up under the sorrowful burden that is unfolding before their eyes. Father, Your will be done, as we trust in You to care for her, whether here on earth, or eternally cradled in your loving Hands. We pray that You may appeal to the conscience of those who know about her, so that all hearts may be cleansed of wrongdoing. Grant this through Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Praying

Caylee is in my prayer

Prayers.

+JMJTJ+

I have also been following this on the news.
Caylee will be in my prayers.
May God have mercy on her and her family.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Foxnews this morning is speculating that Caylee might have drowned in the family pool, but they can only guess right now. It seems that could be the case, and her mother panicked. Oh, I pray that there will be closure for this girl, and that this case isn’t left a perpetual mystery, this little angel of God’s deserves so much more. I pray that if her mom knows something, that the Holy Spirit will penetrate her heart to do the right thing, and confess. If not, I pray the answer will come.

Please dear Lord, bring justice for Caylee Anthony.:gopray:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.