Prayers for Christine

A close friend of mine just brought his daughter Christine (in her early/mid twenties) in for a chest x-ray today and something showed up that had the doctor very concerned. My sense was that the concern centered around cancer/tumor, but I’m not certain. I don’t know more than that at the moment, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would please pray for her and her family. They’re obviously deeply concerned. They’re a family of great faith and I know your prayers would mean a great deal to them. If you have any prayer lists of your own, please pass this along to them.

Thank you.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Heavenly Father, heal Christine, please…Lord Jesus, your will be done…praise to you…Jesus Christ

Michael, please assure your friend that I will be speaking to Jesus about Christine during Mass and Communion at morning Mass today.

Praying…

Praying hard.

Thank you all so very much - I’ll make sure to pass this along to her parents, Frank and Annie.

God bless.

Michael

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Almighty God, we entrust all who are dear to us to thy
never-failing care and love, for this life and the life to come,
knowing that thou art doing for them better things than we
can desire or pray for; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

FYI - I received this additional information from Kristine’s (not Christine, sorry) mother and father.

Michael

Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to pray for Kristine. And, thank you to your many friends for their prayers. We are still without any further word yet regarding the x-rays. The doctor promised her to tell her what the x-rays show today. My guess is if it is bad news there will be more tests and more uncertainty. But, hopefully we get a clean bill of health. Thanks again for your efforts, prayers and kindness. Love, Annie and Frank

Dear Mother Mary, I recommend Kristine to you. Take her under your motherly care and ask your Son, Jesus to protect her and to bless her with good health and an even stronger faith than before. Amen.

UPDATE:

Praise God, Kristine’s new x-rays turned out to be normal. They don’t see anything now and think the original x-rays must have been showing a shadow. We still don’t know what is causing the pain in her chest, so more tests need to be done, but at least it was not a mass in her chest as originally feared. Thanks so much for the prayers – please keep them coming!

God bless.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank You Lord that the x-rays proved normal, but please give means to diagnose and heal Christine’s chest-pain. Thank You

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.