Prayers for Conference: Christianity/New Age: the Battle for Souls

We are hosting a conference here on Saturday (Niagara Falls, Ontario). on New Age…and it seems trying to advertise this conference is so difficult! Our tribune did not do it! a lot of priests are not even posting the poster on the bulletin boards!:mad:

I have to admit that this is the work of the Evil One! :mad: Well, Our Lady will crush his head with her heel, I say! Prayers Please! Emergency!

The Conference is given by Moira Noonan, a former Occultist and now Catholic Evangelizer, on the dangers of New Age…(she comes from California). She wrote the book: Ransomed from Darkness…

Prayers, candles, sacrifice, offering up pain, anything to build our trust in Our Lady for this conference…so many souls are lost to this evil gnosticism.

Oh, btw, the conference is called Christianity/New Age: The Battle for Souls!

Wow how awful. :frowning: I will remember this as an intention in my morning rosaries this week. I will also offer my own current suffering.

Bump! To-morrow is the day!:signofcross:

Praying that conversions will take place on the day of the conference.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Amen.

“Glory be to Him whose power, working in us, can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine; glory be to Him from generation to generation in the Church and in Christ Jesus for ever and ever. Amen.”[Ephesians 3: 14-21]

Holy Spirit please claim for the Lord
all these souls,
whom He ransomed by His Sacrifice.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.