Prayers for contrition

Please pray for all sinners to receive from the Lord the grace of contrition.

Praying.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I being one of them thankyou

Oh my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended thee. And I detest all my sins because of Thy just punishment, but most of all because they offend Thee my God Who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occassion of sin. Amen.

Dear Lord, please give all sinners Your grace, which we need for contrition.

Lord, may all the unrepentant turn to You again and be sorry for their sins. Bless them with special graces to move them to accept your call to conversion. Grant them the strength to give their assent to this call. Bless all poor sinners who are lost by offering them graces that will allow them to see their sin and errors and help them to choose to live a life lived in total obedience to You. May the unrepentant turn to You as a father and protector, cease doing evil and always try to do Your will. May they be blessed with paradise at the end of their days and bring glory to Your Holy Name. Amen.

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.