Prayers for conversions

Dear all

Please pray for:

My mum, Margaret and two of my friends.

All are Anglicans and it distresses me so much that they cannot see the truths of the Catholic Faith.

I am praying for their conversion, and trying to talk to them about it. But when I do talk to them I get so wound up by their ignorance and blindness and stubbornness I become the worst role-model…

Let the example of your faith speak to them.

Praying for your family and all those seperated from the Church.

Amen.

O my Jesus, I offer You every sacrifice of this day for love of You, for th conversion of sinnrs, and in reparation for the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

I too found this to be a difficult situation. I believe praying for the Holy Spirit to come before I was going to be with others helped. Have you read about Sister Elizabeth Ann Seton. It is an amazing story of the journey of this Saint. I will pray for you. Christ’s Peace!

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

I feel myself to have a particular cross to bear: being made to know the pain of schism in the church…

Lord, you have blessed your child leviavi with a fervent love of Your Church. Allow leviavi’s passion for You spill over and be a blessing to those who are ignorant of the great gift of Your Church and protect her from the temptation to be angry or uncharitable to those who do not see the truth. Lord, you love her mother and her friends immeasurably. Please send your Spirit to renew these souls and show them your truth. Lord we ask all this in Your own time and in Your own will because these things will not happen because we will them. Only because You will them.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Jesus please send Your Holy Spirit into this person to teach and lead with gentleness and example.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.