Prayers for daily reparation for our sins

While remembering God’s word that teaches us that it is practical kindness to others that is the reparation for sin that God desires,
“Cease to do evil. Learn to do good, search for justice, help the oppressed, be just to the orphan, and plead for the widow. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow.” [Isaiah 1:17-18]

we pray,

**Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all its love, all its sufferings and all its merits. **

First … To expiate all the sins I have committed this day and during all my life.

**Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. **

Second … To purify the good I have done poorly this day and during all my life.

**Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. **

Third … To supply for the good I ought to have done, and that I have neglected this day and all my life.

**Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

**from a Poor Clare nun]

I’ll join in with you on this prayer intention.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all its love, all its sufferings and all its merits.

First … To expiate all the sins I have committed this day and during all my life.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Third … To supply for the good I ought to have done, and that I have neglected this day and all my life.

Thank you. I needed that. :thumbsup:

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all its love, all its sufferings and all its merits.

This is just what I needed too. I will join in also.

**Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all its love, all its sufferings and all its merits. **

**Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

we pray,

[from a Poor Clare nun]

Praying for your intention.

Amen.

we pray,

[from a Poor Clare nun]

While remembering God’s word that teaches us that it is practical kindness to others that is the reparation for sin that God desires,
“Cease to do evil. Learn to do good, search for justice, help the oppressed, be just to the orphan, and plead for the widow. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow.” [Isaiah 1:17-18]

we pray,

**from a Poor Clare nun]

we pray,

[from a Poor Clare nun]

Praying for us and for all…

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.