Prayers for Danielle my former foster daughter and her daughter Courtney

UPDATE on my former foster daughter Danielle who had a daughter Courtney at 15.

For those who do not know, Courtney was born to my former foster daughter Danielle when she was 15.(She is now 18).

Courtney was born three years ago with significant health problems.She was diagnosed (eventually) with being blind,cerebral palsy, epilepsy (significant seizures) which has caused brain damage and learning development delay.Courtney was placed into care and has lived in the same foster placement all that time.She is now 3yrs old and beautiful. She has some eyesight and wears glasses.She has some learning development problems but has confounded all the diagnosies.
Today I learned that an Adoptive family have been found for Courtney and the adoption process will be complete by some time in March. I am thrilled for Courtney that this has happened as we had been warned it was incredibly difficult to find adoptive parents for a disabled child.

I thank every single person who has ever prayed for dear Courtney and for Danielle my former foster daughter. Our prayers have been answered as regards Courtney who now will have the opportunity of love and security and a consistent lifestyle.
God has been so good and answered all our prayers.

Danielle is now 18 and living in her own flat.She will soon be released from the overseeing care of social services to live independently.I have regular contact with her still but things are difficult and her lifestyle is not very positive.She seeks money to spend on a lifestyle that is not good.I pray she will be able to move forward in a positive way in her life and that she will open her heart and be guided by God.

Please spare a prayer for dear Courtney that all will be well for her adoption and for dear Danielle that she too can move forward in her life.Thankyou and God bless

Lord please hear our prayers for Courtney and Danielle.I thankyou that a family have adopted Courtney and I pray they will love her and give her a happy secure and safe life.Please continue to bless her and watch over her throughout her life.I pray also for Danielle.She is making poor choices in her life and is deeply hurting.Please guide her and comfort her.I pray she will one day be truly happy again and have the love and security she seeks in her life.Please guide me Lord that I may always remain part of her life in a positive and loving way.Thankyou Lord for the many prayers You have answered .Thankyou for hearing our prayers once again Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, please grant Courtney happiness and peace with her new family, and help Danielle to find true happiness and peace in you. May your holy will be done in their lives with no obstacles to your holy will. Please bless Danielle and Courtney and protect them. Help them to live a good life in union with you. Please grant Danielle a life-changing personal encounter with you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying for Courtney and Danielle …

*Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. **Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen *

Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you, Courtney and Danielle…

Heavenly Father, watch with us over your children
and grant that they may be restored to that perfect health
which it is Yours alone to give. Relieve any pain,
guard them from all danger, restore to them
Your gifts of gladness and strength,
and raise them up to a life of service to You.
Through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant
and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and
invokes you universally, as the patron of
hopeless cases, of things almost despaired
of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.
Make use I implore you, of that particular
privilege given to you, to bring visible and
speedy help where help is almost despaired
of. Come to my assistance in this great need
that I may receive the consolation and
help of heaven in all my necessities,
tribulations, and sufferings, particularly

**Please pray that Courtney is blessed with a permanent home where she will be loved and can grow and prosper to her full God given potential. Please also pray that Danielle finds the grace to turn her life around and live in a way that is pleasing to our Lord. **

and that I may
praise God with you and all the elect
forever. I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be
ever mindful of this great favor, to always
honor you as my special and powerful
patron, and to gratefully encourage
devotion to you.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou dear friends for your prayers for Courtney and Danielle
May God bless each one of you

Lord please hear our prayers for Courtney and Danielle.I thankyou that a family have adopted Courtney and I pray they will love her and give her a happy secure and safe life.Please continue to bless her and watch over her throughout her life.I pray also for Danielle.She is making poor choices in her life and is deeply hurting.Please guide her and comfort her.I pray she will one day be truly happy again and have the love and security she seeks in her life.Please guide me Lord that I may always remain part of her life in a positive and loving way.Thankyou Lord for the many prayers You have answered .Thankyou for hearing our prayers once again Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou dear friends for your prayers for Courtney and Danielle
May God bless each one of you

Lord, hear our prayers

Amen.

Amen.

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant
and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and
invokes you universally, as the patron of
hopeless cases, of things almost despaired
of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.
Make use I implore you, of that particular
privilege given to you, to bring visible and
speedy help where help is almost despaired
of. Come to my assistance in this great need
that I may receive the consolation and
help of heaven in all my necessities,
tribulations, and sufferings, particularly

**Please pray that Courtney is blessed with a permanent home where she will be loved and can grow and prosper to her full God given potential. Please also pray that Danielle finds the grace to turn her life around and live in a way that is pleasing to our Lord. **

and that I may
praise God with you and all the elect
forever. I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be
ever mindful of this great favor, to always
honor you as my special and powerful
patron, and to gratefully encourage
devotion to you.

Amen.

We thank you Lord, that despite what may have been thought possible, You have found a permanent home for Courtney. May she continue to grow and thrive and confound doctors with her progress.

Please Lord, place your arm around Danielle and lead her to your will for her. Help her to make positive choices for her life and grow into the young woman that you wish. Bless Teresa for still caring and praying for this girl as she goes out on her own into a world of temptation. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Thankyou so very much dear friends for all your dear prayers for both Courtney and Danielle.Today I was told that on Monday we can visit Courtney for the very last time before the adoption is complete. It will be a very emotional time for all of us but mostly for Danielle and her sister who I will be taking.Please spare a prayer that Danielle will come ot terms with this and heal emotionall.This is indeed the right decision for Courtney and for Danielle but Danielle is very young mentally at just 18 and she will find this deeply difficult.
God bless each of you for your kind thoughtful prayers.xx

Lord please grant that Monday will go well for Danielle and Courtney and for all of us on the final visit before her adoption is complete.I pray that Danielle will cope emotionally and that You would please comfort her and guide her.I ask You would grant Courtney a happy and secure safe loving life with her new family who would love her so much.Lord I thankyou for bringing about this solution for both Danielle and Courtney and for all Your many blessings in our lives.Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen. ***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.