Prayers for David Arneson

I chose not to put this in the Faithfully Departed since the person isn’t a relative, or someone I’d even met… it’s just a person who created something I care about.
I realize many people dislike Dungeons & Dragons, but frankly, I find it to be a good activity for leisure and creativity. It’s really no worse than writing a collaborative novel. Certainly, though I know some people will debate it for hours, there’s nothing ‘evil’ about it.
But the co-creator of the game (Gary Gygax, the other creator, passed on last March) David Arneson passed away last Tuesday. I just heard the news today, and I ask you all to join in prayer for him.

There’s nothing wrong in asking prayers for any departed Soul…Praying for this one…Amen

David Arneson, Gary Gygax, and All who have recently passed away-

May their souls rest in peace.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Eternal rest grant unto David, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

Amen

(I pray for all the departed, not just the faithful).

May he rest in peace.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Father, in Jesus’ name, please have mercy on this man’s soul. Please let him welcome Your mercy at his moment of death.
Bless Silvereel for this charity in asking our prayers for his soul.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.