Prayers for difficult child

Friends,
Is there a prayer, novena, etc that one can pray for my son who is 7. He has always had a short fuse.

Is this wrong?
blessings to all,
eli

[quote="eli1118, post:1, topic:341029"]
Friends,
Is there a prayer, novena, etc that one can pray for my son who is 7. He has always had a short fuse.

Is this wrong?
blessings to all,
eli

[/quote]

Not wrong at all! We should pray often for our children, esp to help them overcome their weaknesses.

Here are several prayers, a couple of which I think you could easily add into whatever your concern may be.

Joining in prayer for your young son to grow in patience as God sees fit.
Mary.

thank you lots.
blessings to all

[quote="eli1118, post:4, topic:341029"]
thank you lots.
blessings to all/QUOTE

The Lord gave us intellect and will. My daughter had a problem with her daughter as well and was told by another daughter about a book... first, you know unless you first take this matter to the Lord in prayer your attempts in any of the "methods" may not work as well or at all. There is a book called 1-2-3 Magic forgot the author's name but it has worked PTL and both are doing great. Infact my daughter said she is starting to really enjoy her child..... How's that! Go to Amazon.com

[/quote]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.