Prayers for dying father in law

We are at my father in law’s house. He was diagnosed with liver cancer in May. We don’t think he will make it through the night. He has received last rites. Please pray for his soul and for my family. We lost my mother in law in January so this is extra difficult.
Thank you all,
Peace be with you,
Maggie

Be assured that you are in my prayers. May God’s love guide you through these difficult times. When things are going well, we enjoy our faith. When things go wrong, we practice our faith.

[quote=UtahMaggie]We are at my father in law’s house. He was diagnosed with liver cancer in May. We don’t think he will make it through the night. He has received last rites. Please pray for his soul and for my family. We lost my mother in law in January so this is extra difficult.
Thank you all,
Peace be with you,
Maggie
[/quote]

Praying for your Father in Law and your family. May God give you consolation and courage in these last hours. May he restore your father in law to full spiritual health for his journey to Eternal Life.
God Bless,
Marie

We’ll bring John Paul II in on this one…for the strengthening of your family.

God bless,
Aaron Magnan

Praying :crossrc:

Just offered a Divine Mercy Chaplet for him :crossrc:

Prayers. I understand very much how difficult this can be. :frowning:

Eternal Rest grant to him O Lord.
Let perpetual light shine upon him.
Merciful Jesus, grant him eternal peace.
Amen!

Offering a prayer for the repose of his soul. This request is almost 3 years old.…but it is nice to remember those who have died.

How did we miss that little fact? :o

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.