Prayers for Employment!

Employment Prayer to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal

Mary our Lady of the Miraculous Medal, you once experienced hardships and difficulties in getting the necessities of life. Look kindly on me now as I face the same difficulties. Help me to find suitable employment. Through my work I want to meet my physical needs and to grow spiritually. Help me find a job that lets me provide for myself and for those who depend on me. I trust you, Immaculate Mother, to hear my prayers and intercede for me. I will share your goodness with others that they may know your power with God and give him honour and glory. Amen.

Prayer for Employment

God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to sue the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen

Prayer to St. Joseph the Worker (for employment)
God our Father and our Creator, You bestow on us gifts and talents to develop and use in accord with Your will.

Grant to me*, through the intercession of St. Joseph the worker, as model and guide, employment and work, as I* may, with dignity, provide for those who depend on me* for care and support.

Grant me the opportunities to use my* energy and my* talents and abilities for the good of all, and the glory of Your name. Amen.

*One may pray for another individual by inserting his or her name, and then changing the subsequent pronouns.

Thank you Frank.

Thank you for the beautiful prayers…I know someone who would really appreciate it…ME! :slight_smile: I have been praying for a job for 3 years now…God isn’t answering me or then maybe He already has…:confused:

Merry Christmas, Frank!

[quote=Annunciata]Thank you for the beautiful prayers…I know someone who would really appreciate it…ME! :slight_smile: I have been praying for a job for 3 years now…God isn’t answering me or then maybe He already has…:confused:
[/quote]

Me too and Ill keep you in mind Annunciata. I been out of work or working crummy jobs to pay for college all my life and now im 35. I cant do this indefinitley.

Thank you so much for posting these prayers! I really need them–I’ve been out of work for four months and am currently destitute, though I still have a home. I have been interviewing for jobs and have worked a few very short term jobs in the interim, but I really need help securing a permanent full time job. Maybe these particular prayers will really help me along this path! Many blessings to everyone on here!

Thanks Bill and Nightrider…I’ll definitely put you on my list too.

Annunciata:)

Thank you, Annunciata! I’ll keep you in my prayers, too! :slight_smile:

Boy do I need help. I decided to appy for teh diocese today. I bet the job I want pays $7 an hour and has a 10 page job descrition, including setting up virtual private networks and stuff.

I saw one for my friend the deacon who speaks spanish. It just says must speak spanish and have 3 years of college. I bet that job probably pays like $23187341289371837 a year.

I suck. I bet he gets the job I put him in for and I get nothing. Hes on a Visa.

I hate to say it but we need to ship all of these illegals out of here.

Thank you so much, Frank. I forwarded this prayer to an old friend of mine back East who has been unemployed for almost a year (they laid him off last Christmas Eve - how cold is that?). I’m sure he will appreciate it.
God bless you,
Paul

im not aware that there are prayers that, used to prayed for employment.
i must try to recite this sometimes.

Praying daily for the unemployed.

Praying for those on this thread who are seeking employment ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Friends,

I appreciate your thoughts and prayers and am hopeful to be working soon.

Peace to all,
Kathleen

"I am simply content to find myself always imperfect, and in this I find my joy. Good deeds count as nothing, if done without love" ~ St. Therese of Lisieux

Hi Everyone,

If you could pray for me as i seek employment, I would really appreciate it.

Regards,
Tim

Asking for prayers as my daughter seeks employment. God Bless.

Thank you very much for posting the prayer. Thank you St. Joseph for your intercession .

Thank you St. Joseph, Patron Saint of Workers and head of the Holy Family!

[quote="Franknj, post:1, topic:11029"]
Employment Prayer to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal

Mary our Lady of the Miraculous Medal, you once experienced hardships and difficulties in getting the necessities of life. Look kindly on me now as I face the same difficulties. Help me to find suitable employment. Through my work I want to meet my physical needs and to grow spiritually. Help me find a job that lets me provide for myself and for those who depend on me. I trust you, Immaculate Mother, to hear my prayers and intercede for me. I will share your goodness with others that they may know your power with God and give him honour and glory. Amen.

Prayer for Employment

God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to sue the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen

Prayer to St. Joseph the Worker (for employment)
God our Father and our Creator, You bestow on us gifts and talents to develop and use in accord with Your will.

Grant to me*, through the intercession of St. Joseph the worker, as model and guide, employment and work, as I* may, with dignity, provide for those who depend on me* for care and support.

Grant me the opportunities to use my* energy and my* talents and abilities for the good of all, and the glory of Your name. Amen.

*One may pray for another individual by inserting his or her name, and then changing the subsequent pronouns.

[/quote]

Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.