Prayers for Employment

I desperately need prayers for employment. I am a single mother of a ten year old and have been w/o a job since June 2008. Money is extremely tight and I am so afraid of losing our home that I worked hard to buy and keep up for the two of us. I just want a job that will help me pay my mortgage along with food and utlities. Everytime I feel things are starting to get better I get challenged with another negative. Two weeks ago, our dog that we had for 8 years passed away and both my daughter and me are hurting…we miss him so much and the pain in our hearts cannot be explained with words. It would be a good time in our lives for me to find a job and have our lives turned around and in a positive direction. Thanks you so much!

I’m sorry about your dog. It’s very painful to lose a loved family animal.

Mother Mary could you please ask you Son to help this Mom to support her daughter and herself. Lord please help her to find reliable work that can cover their needs and pay the mortgage and the bills.

Please help this Mom to raise her daughter in peace and happiness, surrounded by Your light and love. Thank You, Lord

you will be in my prayers single mom …

Praying very hard for you to find a good job!

Prayers for you and to the intercession of St. Joseph, patron of workers, please help this young mother this day.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Lord Jesus yo know the needs of this mother and her daghter, you know the pain from losing a beloved pet, please send the holy spirit to fell their hearts woth joy, peace and comfort and provide employment so they keep their house and do not have the worry or stress that not having a job brings, in yor name I pray, amen

So sorry about your family pet. I hope things begin to look up for you and your daughter.

Praying that you find suitable employment~

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

I’m so sorry for the loss of your pet.
I pray you find employment soon.
Blessings

Our Father
Hail Mary

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives and tonight we thank you for the gift of our family. Please bless and send help to this mother who is the provider for her family and is worried about her ability to maintain the home and put food on the table. Please intervene for her dear Lord, and send good news her way with a job in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. We also ask that you bless the family, help them to have a deep love for you and each other, and grant them strength and courage to persevere during these difficult times. Please hear the prayers of this family and those who pray for them. In due time, dear Lord, please also grant them a new family pet that will help to make their home life enjoyable, as the dear dog who just died did for them.

Give this family a strong faith and hope in You, dear Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives and today we thank you for the gift of our family. Please bless and send help to this mother who is the provider for her family and is worried about her ability to maintain the home and put food on the table. Please intervene for her dear Lord, and send good news her way with a job in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. We also ask that you bless the family, help them to have a deep love for you and each other, and grant them strength and courage to persevere during these difficult times. Please hear the prayers of this family and those who pray for them. In due time, dear Lord, please also grant them a new family pet that will help to make their home life enjoyable, as the dear dog who just died did for them.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives and tonight we thank you for the gift of our family. Please bless and send help to this mother who is the provider for her family and is worried about her ability to maintain the home and put food on the table. Please intervene for her dear Lord, and send good news her way with a job in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. We also ask that you bless the family, help them to have a deep love for you and each other, and grant them strength and courage to persevere during these difficult times. Please hear the prayers of this family and those who pray for them. In due time, dear Lord, please also grant them a new family pet that will help to make their home life enjoyable, as the dear dog who just died did for them.

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

I pray that the Lord provide for all your needs and your daughter’s; that you may find a job that would pay your mortgage and life expenses but also enable you to lead a truly positive and satisfying life.

And I am praying that He console you - I know how difficult can it be to lose a much loved pet.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.