Prayers for enlightenment needed

I’m in a long distance relationship. About a month ago my fiance told me I’m the ideal girlfriend but he doesn’t know if he loves me anymore. He said something has changed in him yet still he doesn’t know what it is and he is confused. I asked if he was seeing someone else. And he said that that someone else couldn’t even be classified as a third party because that someone else doesn’t know and he still is unsure of his feelings. He also said he is a bad person for doing it to me but still I have to know his feelings of confusion and he even was worried because I don’t have anyone to run to here. I’m in a country where i barely speak the language.

I was hurt and still am hurting because I’ve only been away for 5 months and things have changed. We already have so many plans for the future. I even took this overseas stint so as to prepare for the future – financially, that is. I really really really want to save our relationship. But it seems that he doesn’t want to because till now he hasn’t even returned my emails. He won’t even answer the phone. Maybe it is his way of thinking things over. He didn’t even tell me if he wants a breakup. He just told me he is confused. Or was it implied? I really don’t know too. He has deleted all my pictures in his social networking site save for one. He is giving me mixed signals.

I’m a mess. I don’t know if I should pray for healing and start with my moving on or if I should go on praying that our relationship will be saved for I really do love him and I know he loves, or rather loved me its just that he is confused right now.

This prayer has lately been in my mind,

God grant me the SERENITY to
accept the things I cannot change;
COURAGE to change the things I can;
and WISDOM to know the difference.

Help me pray to save my relationship, and also for enlightenment for me and my fiance.
Thanks everyone. Just the thought of letting it out has somehow unburdened me a little.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer the intentions of your daughter kling, and ask for your blessings and mercy on her as she discerns the path forward in her life. Please grant her strong faith, courage, and hope in Your, dear Lord. Please help her to see clearly the choices you would have her make in connection with this relationship and her vocation. We offer the prayer to accept Your will for our sister:

PRAYER FOR RESIGNATION
TO GOD’S WILL

Lord, if what I seek be according to your will,
then let it come to pass
and let success attend the outcome.
But if not, my God,
let it not come to pass.
Do not leave me to my own devices,
for you know how unwise I can be.
Keep me safe under your protection Lord my God,
and in your own gentle way guide me
and rule me as you know best.

Amen.

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you both.

Dear Jesus You know this man’s heart. You know whether the quality of his love is selfish or unselfish, and whether these signs of withdrawal are based on self-interest. Please make these and his intentions clear so that this good-hearted girl can begin to deal with her loss, or is safe to be patient…though the fact that he is blocking her emails and phonecalls…if it is that he simply lacks courage to be honest, please let him give her honesty. Please don’t let her be blinded by hope and her own love, if it is pointless.

Please enfold her in Your love and help her through this frustration and sorrow, and lead her to a blessed, happy future. Thank You, dear Jesus

LORD, Jesus, O mother of God!
Please Guide Kling to a Good and happy Path. please let her get her love and have a blessed happy life,

Thank you Jesus.
roselily

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer the intentions of your daughter kling, and ask for your blessings and mercy on her as she discerns the path forward in her life. Please grant her strong faith, courage, and hope in Your, dear Lord. Please help her to see clearly the choices you would have her make in connection with this relationship and her vocation. We offer the prayer to accept Your will for our sister:

PRAYER FOR RESIGNATION
TO GOD’S WILL

then let it come to pass
But if not, my God,
let it not come to pass.

Amen.

Thy Kingdom come.
Amen.

Amen.

Loving God,

PRAYER FOR RESIGNATION
TO GOD’S WILL

then let it come to pass
But if not, my God,
let it not come to pass.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thy Kingdom come.
Amen.

Amen.

Loving God,

PRAYER FOR RESIGNATION
TO GOD’S WILL

then let it come to pass
But if not, my God,
let it not come to pass.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.