Prayers for escalating illness

Please pray for me. I was at the doctor on Friday for an infection and it seems to be getting worse rather than better. I cannot afford to go the ER as I am told to do with the symptoms I’m having (kidney pain). I just spent $150 out of pocket on Friday b/c I have no health insurance. Thank you for your prayers.

:gopray2:

I’ll Pray for you Diem to get better! 5 our father, 5 hail marys

I will pray for you. Go get the medical attention you need, we will be praying for your health and for the Lord to provide a way to pay for the medical care.

St. Raphael, pray for Diem.
St. Luke the great physician, pray for Diem.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

You may want to call the doctor that originally gave you the medicine, and let him/her know that it is not working. They may be able to call the pharmacy, and prescribe a stronger dose of medicine. If you mention that you are low on funds, some doctors have a treasure trove of medicine in their office that pharmaceutical companies give them for patients in your situation, and you may be able to get the prescription for free…especially if the original medicine is not working. Also, some hospitals will see you even though you have no health insurance, if you flash a credit card. They can always also bill you. Also, there are some sliding scale clinics in some areas. Those are clinics that charge according to your income.

Heavenly Father, thank You for helping Diem in this hour of need. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Pray that all will be well!

Blessings,

That’s awful, Diem! I really hope things start improving soon and you can feel better:(

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Praying , Diem.

Do all you can to take care of yourself. The have profound faith that God will take care of the rest.

AMen

I’m praying for you!

Lord Jesus, you are the great friend of the sick, and you healed them while you were upon earth.
Grant them once more your healing power and comfort them in their affliction .
Amen

Lord, thank You for moving Your Powerful Hands in Diem’s life, and for giving Diem good health. Amen.

Praying for your healing …

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord, thank You for hearing our prayers. Amen.

I will remember you in my prayers today. May Our Lord Jesus Christ, the Divine Physician heal you of your ailment and may He give you comfort and strength.

Lord, thank You for hearing our prayers. Amen.

I was diagnosed with a bladder infection and a sinus infection not this past Monday but on Monday the 20th I believe. It may have been Tuesday though. The bladder infection has gotten better I think but the sinus infection seems to have gotten worse or stayed about the same. You are in my prayers:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Saint Raphael the Archangel, holy patron of healing and healers, pray for Diem’s healing. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Heavenly Father, thank You for hearing our prayers. Amen.

Praying hard for your complete recovery.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.