Prayers for Eye Health

Please pray for me and all of us here at CAF with ongoing eye/vision challenges/issues.

I am 32 and know I have so much to be grateful for, but sometimes ongoing medical issues, especially those impacting daily life, are so hard to handle and I start to feel depressed which only makes things worse. God has blessed me in so many ways but some days it is difficult to focus on the blessings. Please pray that God will heal my eyes, increase my faith, and grant me the strength and energy to handle with grace whatever the future might be.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Will pray a rosary for you, right now.

Thank you so much! May God Bless you. I feel so alone right now so knowing you will pray for me really helps.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Dear Lord, please grant health to Maria, but, most important, Lord, please strengthen her spirit and heart, that she may focus on You and You alone. In Jesus name we pray.

[FONT=Georgia]***†JMJTJ†***

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[/FONT]

Praying:crossrc:

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I really need them and am feeling very discouraged. Yet at the same time, God has blessed me so much. Thank you again. Please continue to pray for me.

Sincerely,

Maria

I’ll go on praying rosaries for you, Maria.

LORD Jesus
Heal and help ur daughter

Praying for you. Look up St. Odelia. :slight_smile: I think per my last visit over a year ago I’m finally over a decade of dealing with uveitis so I know eye problems. Beat my parents to the first cataract surgery. :slight_smile: I was 32 when I had a cataract removed, still have one in my good eye that eventually will need to go. Need more work done in the other eye but someday. Hang in there.

St. Odelia
God bless

I forgot to add, it was my time as a strayed Catholic when I had a Catholic co-worker. I was still in my new age days but he was talking to me about going to Mass, he started off giving me a bottle of holy water and telling me to put it on my eyes. I really hope to get back in touch with him. :slight_smile:

Praying for your eye health, and for you to stay strong during the trying times that life sometimes throws our way. :gopray:

God, heal your daughter Maria1212. Grant her faith and hope to surpass all the trials she is encountering right now. Help her understand what she is going through because it is really very hard to accept challenges. Give her the strength of mind and heart so that she will feel that everything is going to be alright.

Maria 1212, be strong. God loves you and just believe that HE will heal you. In behalf of CAF, I love you sister…everything’s gonna be alright.

NOODLES

praying for your eyes
grandma glor

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I feel so warn out and I feel like I am 32 going on 90! it helps so much to know you are praying for me. Thank you again!

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Thank you again for all of your prayers. Please continue praying for me, and for all of us at CAF, struggling with ongoing eye problems. My right eye in particular really needs some prayers!

Sincerely,

Maria

Father, by the power of your Spirit you have filled the hearts of your faithful people with gifts of love for one another. Hear the prayers we offer for our friend. Give her health of mind and body that she may do your will with perfect love. We ask this for our sister in Christ. Amen

I’m still praying for you, Maria!

Prayer to Saint Lucy of Syracuse

Saint Lucy, your beautiful name signifies light. By the light of faith which God bestowed upon you, increase and preserve this light in my soul so that I may avoid evil, be zealous in the performance of good works, and abhor nothing so much as the blindness and the darkness of evil and of sin.

:gopray: By your intercession with God, obtain for me perfect vision for my bodily eyes and the grace to use them for God’s greater honor and glory and the salvation of all men.

Saint Lucy, virgin and martyr, hear my prayers and obtain my petitions. Amen

saints.sqpn.com/pray0445.htm

:signofcross:

Remember, oh most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, oh Virgin of Virgins, my mother. To you do I come: before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.