Prayers for families of plane crash in Buffalo, NY

Yesterday a plane crashed into a home killing 50 people injuring several on the ground. It’s 45 - 55 minutes away from where I live and many medical/fire/police personnel were at the scene to take care of the injured, put the fire out, etc.

Please pray for the families of the deceased as well as our community. We are still in shock about this and everyone is coming together during this time to offer assistance to those who survived.

Many churches here are offering prayers during weekend mass.

Thank you.

PS: this has made national news, Yahoo news, Canadian news, etc.

My sympathy goes to all the injured, and the families of all the dead; and to those who experience trauma in this terrible accident, including all who involved in the recovery process following this deadly crash.

I ask You Lord to have mercy on the souls of the dead, and to have compassion to the injured and bereaved, and to all who are involved in the aftemath. Help them and their communities to heal.
I ask, You, Father, in Jesus’ name.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us drom evil. Amen

Praying for all who lost their loved ones in the plane crash. May the Lord be their comfort in their time of need.

I saw this on my news channel. May the Lord grant comfort to the families and may the souls of the departed find peace.

Praying for this intention. God Bless You. Peace.

It was a tragic situation indeed.
Praying for victums and families of this horrible crash…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for all of those affected. My BIL had two friends from his company on the plane.

Praying for all those who died in the crash and their families.

prayer said for all.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be Amen
http://i39.tinypic.com/143niv9.jpg

AMEN AMEN…Trishie’s words say it far better than I could ever express what is in my heart. Diane

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.