Prayers for Family (Domestic Violence & Conversion)

Dear readers,

This week has been very trying for my mother and step-father. My step-father has been physically abusing my mother by hitting her, and attacking her. We have gone to the authorities and have taken legal action, and steps for my mother’s physical safety. However my mother still has a fear that my step-father will come back regardless of the protection order against him and hurt her. So far my brother, my uncle, and I have been staying with her and at the house to make sure she is safe. We however are aware that we cannot protect her at all times, and that we have to place our trust in God that He will take care of us. I would ask if at all possible that you pray to God for a peaceful resolve to this situation, and to also pray for my step-father that he one day sees the Will of God and follows it. Also that he may convert to the Catholic faith and come back to God who I know loves him. My step-dads name is Ken, my mother’s name is Victoria, my name is Christopher, my brother’s name is Michael, and my uncle’s name is Francis. Please keep us all in your prayers.

God bless

I will include this cause in my daily rosary.

Praying for your family …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you both for your prayers :slight_smile:

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Praying hard for peace in your family.

praying

I am praying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.