Prayers for family

Please pray for my family.we are under going so many trials. The specifics:

1. My sister has just found out that her daughter and step-daughter have been sexually abused by her husband. They are getting divorced. My sister is arranging for therapy for the girls. They will move into my house for now, out of necessity. Their life is in turmoil.
  2. My other sister has divorced an abuser. She is in bad shape. She is the victim of sexual abuse as a child, and also from her ex-husband. She may need a place to stay soon. She is disabled and unable to work in her career field.
  3. I have just been hit with an indefinate layoff. My work has quite unexpectedly had our work dry up. Hopefully this just a short-term thing, but it is very unsettling.

Blessed be the Lord!!! His holy will be done! Lord I submit totaly to your most holy will. Have Your way with me and your beloved children. Protect us and take our side in the battle against the evil one!

Thanks, and Peace,
Tom

Merciful Father, Tom has been stricken with tremendous crosses in life. Please grant for him a Simon, the grace to overcome these trials, and persevere in You. Heal all those in his intentions, and make all involved obedient servants of Yours with comfort and joy. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Dear Lord, please help this family in crisis feel your loving presence as you walk with them through this very difficult time. Help them find caring therapists to heal them in their distress. And please provide work for Tom who needs employment. WE ask all these prayers, through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us. And after this our exile, show unto us the blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Praying for you

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Tom that all sounds overwhelming for your poor family.

Father, in Jesus’ name please direct Tom to a new secure job or somehow boost work in his current place of employment.
Father please break this cycle of abuse of the women in this family.
Let this be an end to it.
Please help these four to recover from the traumas of abuse and rape.
Please surround them with Your light and love.

Thy Kingdom come,

Thank you all for your prayers. It is impossible to describe the power of knowing the Body of Christ prays with you. I am empowered in Him. Please if I might add, pray for the husbands of my sisters, the abusers of my sisters and nieces. May God convict them, open their eyes of understanding, and give them Grace to repent and draw near to Him.

God bless all of you and your families.
Peace, Tom

Lord, please help this poor, suffering family. May the female victims find good and gentle therapists to heal them of their terrible memories and wounds. May they find in you, Lord, the Healer of their every ill and come to achieve wholeness and good mental health in you. May the abusers come to recognize their guilt and become deeply converted; may they amend their harmful ways and do no more injury to women. May sawman find new work soon and find good support from family and friends, etc. while he is unemployed. Heal this family, Lord, and give them hope for better days to come. May they pray everyday and turn to your Son, Jesus, for strength and courage to get past their days of abuse - and for sawman - his days of unemployment. Amen.

Father, in Jesus’ name please direct Tom to a new secure job or somehow boost work in his current place of employment.
Father please break this cycle of abuse of the women in this family.
Let this be an end to it.
Please help these four to recover from the traumas of abuse and rape.
Please surround them with Your light and love.

Thy Kingdom come,

Praying hard.

sawman,
I will offer up my rosary prayers for you and your family this evening. I hope that they will be of some comfort to you. Hang in there!

Thanks to all who are offering prayers for me and my family. Things are moving with some speed. I am keeping an update in the spirituality forum. In the thread "Advice on child sexual abuse."
Thanks, and Peace to all
Tom

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.