Prayers for Father Thomas Dubay and Sister Rosalind Moss (heard this on EWTN)

" Prayer For The Dead "

God our Father, Your power brings us to birth, Your providence guides our lives, and by Your command we return to dust.
I pray for the dead, especially for Father Thomas Dubay. May those who have been dear to me in life find a place withYou in heaven.
Lord, those who die still live in Your presence; their lives change but do not end. I pray in hope for my family, relatives and friends, and for all the dead known to You alone.
In company with Christ Who died and now lives may they rejoice in Your kingdom where all ouur tears are wiped away. Unite us together again as one family,to sing Your praise forever and ever. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace ! Amen.

And we pray for the healing of Sister Rosalind Moss. Place Your healing hand upon this dear Sister O Mighty Physician, and heal her back O Lord. We ask thi in Your name Jesus Christ. Amen.

Oh, Fr. Dubay.

:bighanky:

I have so many of his EWTN programs on tape.

Prayers for his soul and for Sr. Moss’s recovery.

O Lord,
grant those who have died
the joy of Your presence,
and us who are living
the happiness of knowing this. Amen

A listing of Fr. Dubay’s books:

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fr.+thomas+dubay

Praying for Father Dubay’s reposed soul. It is a shock!
Also pray for sister’s recovery. Lord have mercy…

Lord, hear our prayer.

Dearest Mother Mary we pray for the repose of the soul of Father Dubay and for the health and well-being of Sister Rosalind

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I am praying.

Prayers for Fr. Stephen Torraco’s soul and for his grieving family.

Lord, hear our prayer.

Oh my goodness-he was the same age as me!

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord…all of the ‘good ones’ are leaving us! :frowning:

Fr. Dubay’s books are wonderful. I strongly recommend them to anyone interested in deepening their spiritual life.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord . . .

Lord, hear our prayer.

Praying for Father Thomas Dubay and Father Stephen Torraco

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord. Let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.
Amen.

Praying for healing for Sister Rosalind Moss …

***" Prayer For The Dead "

God our Father, Your power brings us to birth, Your providence guides our lives, and by Your command we return to dust.
I pray for the dead, especially for Father Thomas Dubay & Father Stephen Torraco. May those who have been dear to me in life find a place withYou in heaven.
Lord, those who die still live in Your presence; their lives change but do not end. I pray in hope for my family, relatives and friends, and for all the dead known to You alone.
In company with Christ Who died and now lives may they rejoice in Your kingdom where all ouur tears are wiped away. Unite us together again as one family,to sing Your praise forever and ever. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace ! Amen.

And we pray for the healing of Sister Rosalind Moss. Place Your healing hand upon this dear Sister O Mighty Physician, and heal her back O Lord. We ask thi in Your name Jesus Christ. Amen.***

Blessed Mother Mary we continue to pray

The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Lord, hear our prayer.

Holy Mother Mary we continue to pray

The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

***" Prayer For The Dead "

I pray for the dead, especially for Father Thomas Dubay & Father Stephen Torraco. May those who have been dear to me in life find a place withYou in heaven.

And we pray for the healing of Sister Rosalind Moss. Place Your healing hand upon this dear Sister O Mighty Physician, and heal her back O Lord. We ask thi in Your name Jesus Christ. Amen.

For Father Thomas Dubay:

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon him.
May he rest in peace.
Amen.

O God, Thou didst raise Thy servant, Fr. Thomas Dubay,
to the sacred priesthood of Jesus Christ,
according to the Order of Melchizedek,
giving him the sublime power
to offer the Eternal Sacrifice,
to bring the Body and Blood of Thy Son Jesus Christ down upon the altar,
and to absolve the sins of men in Thine own Holy Name.
We beseech Thee to reward his faithfulness
and to forget his faults,
admitting him speedily into Thy Holy Presence,
there to enjoy forever the recompense of his labors.
This we ask through Jesus Christ Thy Son, our Lord.
Amen.

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee, oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

For Sister Rosalind Moss:

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Saint Gemma Galgani, holy patron against spinal injuries, please pray for Sister Rosalind Moss. Amen.

Saint Nonnosus, holy patron against back pain, please pray for Sister Rosalind Moss. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.