Prayers for Fr. B

Please pray for Fr. B who has been hospitalized with blood clots in his lungs.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

Fr. B. will be in my prayers for his healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Our Father in heaven, please give great blessings, and healing, to Your faithful servant, Fr B.

Look kindly on all the prayers he has made for other, all the kindnesses he has give, all the Masses he has offered, and the other Sacraments he has also ministered to many of Your people.

Bless and heal Your Priest. I ask this in the name of Jesus You Son, who called him to follow Him as a Priest.

I have said a prayer for him.

Praying for him now.

Prayers for Fr. B

God bless

Prayers promised

Thank you all. I just got an update on his condition. It looks like things are improving, but please continue to pray for his health. Thank you warriors!!!

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

My wife and I are praying for him now!

Praying very hard for his complete recovery!

I am praying for Father B.'s continued recovery.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.