Prayers for friend diagnosed with 3rd stage cancer

A friend, in her fifties, had a double mastectomy on Tuesday, her birthday. Today she was told she has third stage cancer. She is an only child whose elderly mother depends on her. And her only child is in rehab. Because breast cancer runs in her family, she was very careful to be tested. Her test this summer showed nothing. Two weeks ago, the doctor found a lump during a physical which showed on a sonogram.

Please pray for her and all women and that the government doesn’t delay these necessary tests as recently discussed in the news.

I hope she gets better and that God’s love is always felt no matter what.

Our Father,
Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy name,
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
Amen.

:signofcross:

St. Agatha, please intercede for your earthly sister in her fight against breast cancer.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Precious Lord, we come to you on behalf of this gentle soul. Please Lord if it be your will, please allow this kind lady to be healed of this cancer. May the Holy Spirit, come upon this woman and wipe out this dreadful disease. May your healing come pouring down.
We ask this In your Precious Sweet Holy Name - Jesus

Hail Mary full of Grace the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed are thou among Women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners.
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

Praying for your friend and her family …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Blessed Zelie Martin, St Therese's mother, who suffered breast cancer but lacked modern medicine to save you, please especially pray for this friend; and for her family. You know the pain she feels about that as you left behind children as young as four (St Therese) so you know how much she wants to be there for her family who needs her. Please pray.

I am praying for this lady and her family.

Thank You all for your prayers. I gave my friend, a Presbyterian, a Miraculous Medal and a medal of St. Perrigrine. She hasn’t taken them off since she put them on before her operation. I told her to pray for strength.

She was at our Christmas party yesterday looking beautiful and wearing her medals. She meets with the oncologist next week to discuss further treatment. On the 19th, she is taking a trip with her Mom. She is determined to keep on enjoying life.

Please continue to pray for her and all other women who fear they might be dying.

Have a Wonderful Christmas!!! Enjoy the Peace and Joy of this Season of Christ!:grouphug::blessyou::flowers::christmastree1:

Our Father, which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name
The kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day, our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us

Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil

Amen

Lord I honour You for this womn's wonderful spirit.
Please continue to bless her as she battles cancer.
Please provide for her mother,
and ensure a healthy new beginning for her child's life.
May Your loving will be fulfilled.

Thank You, Lord

Praying very hard for them.

Pray for her St. Peregrine.

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this dear Sister’s amazing courage and spirit and the openess to embrace others prayers and offerings for her healing. I pray Lord for this kind soul’s Mama, Lord. Comfort her with a peace that she is unable to even explain and her daughter as well. Please God continue to give our Sister in Christ continued, strength and joy in her heart and soul. I pray she will be strong through the next steps of her treatment.

In His Holy Precious Name,
The Name of Jesus!

Oh Holy Mother, please continue to intercede to your Son Jesus for this dear soul. Amen

Lord Jesus please continue to bless this good as she battles cancer.
Please surround her and her family and friends with Your light and love.
Please provide for her mother,
and ensure a healthy new beginning for her child’s life.
May Your loving will be fulfilled.

Thank You, Jesus

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the LORD is with thee.
Blessed art thou amoungst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
JESUS.
Holy Mary,
Mother of GOD,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

closed #16

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.