Prayers for friend dying of carcinoid

Please prayer for friend who is dying in the hospital. She has a carcinoid condition which has completely blocked her intestine.
There is no hope for surgery and it is now weakening her kidneys. Please pray that they can reverse the kidney condition, so she can have a little more time. If she survives she will have to be on I.V. for nutrition. Pray she can have more time.

Lord have mercy,
Christ have mercy,
Dear loving Lord, you have the power to change all things.
I pray for a miracle for this dear suffering lady and her family.

Amen

Praying for your friend so that she may be healed of this condition.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

*August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and in the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for your friend.

Praying very hard for a miracle for your friend!

Amen

Father, in Jesus’ name, please flood this woman, and her family and friends, with Your merciful love.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Thank you all for your prayers. Steph died last night after a long struggle. I prayed a Rosary before the Holy Sacrament that Our Blessed Lady would guide her to Jesus.

God Bless her, I pray

I thank you all for praying.

My prayer for you friend has been as follows:

*Dear heavenly Father, in Thine infinite mercy, may Thy suffering child be drawn to Thy bosom so that she may be prepared to leave this world with no attachments to sin and thus able to fly free to heaven. Nevertheless, may it please Thee, Almighty and Holy God, to spare Thy child, but let it be done to her according to Thy will. We ask all this by the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Amen. *

followed by 3 Paters, 3 Aves and 3 Glorias.

Remember God ultimately only cares about the eternal salvation of His creatures, and any temporal cirumstances that He sends us are meant to be used by us towrds that end.

Make sacrifices for her and do penance on her behalf.

EDIT: I’m sorry, I only posted after reading the original post and saw your last post afterwards. I suppose my prayers may help in her Purgatory, instead.

Lord Jesus, please guide this departed woman to your heavenly light. Cleanse her of her sins, and prompt those left on this earth who knew and loved her to do penance and pray for the salvation of her Soul. Bring her into the light of your eternal presence, so that she, with all the Saints and Angels, may bask in the glory of the Beatific Vision. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.