Prayers for friend please

[FONT=Arial]A friend is in a risky situation. She is planning to escape from her unstable husband and she really needs prayers. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Although she is not physically abused, her husband is extremely unpredictable and he is thoroughly unprepared for her escape, thus this situation is one of great uncertainty and likely danger.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]All advice is very much appreciated, although due to the volatile nature of the situation, and also at her request, I cannot answer questions.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Your prayers very much appreciated.[/FONT]

Heavenly Father, please help Barbara’s friend in desparate need of Your protection. Please keep her safe and guide her through this difficult situtation. Please provide peace to her friend’s husband so that he accepts what is going on and does not react in a negative way, espcially toward his wife. And please surround Barbara and her friend with Your peace and love. We ask this through our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN.

+JMJTJ+

Your friend and her husband will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying.
Grandma Glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Tucking your friend in the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Praying for your intentions…:gopray2:

Thank you very much to all who are praying…I will be keeping you all in my own prayers as will the person who has asked me to intitiate this thread being desperately in need of prayer in the situation.

Blessings and with my regards…Barb:)

Prayers sent. I was in a situation very much like this one several years ago. Tell your friend even though it is hard to believe now, life will get better. I could not have appreciated my life like I do now if it wasn’t for those horrible struggles I went through then.

God bless!

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen…

Prayers via St. Joseph for your friend’s protection going out. I hope that she gets to her desired destination safely.

Thank you gdeann…will ensure your message is received. And thank you to all who are praying…Barb:)

Prayers continue for your friend, Barb.

Thank you very much and to all who are praying…it is a very concerning situation…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hello, Barb … may our merciful and loving Father protect your friend from all harm …

I will remember her when I pray my rosary.

God Bless you both!

Thank you SweetHeart and SDMom and all who are praying…Blessings and regards…Barb:)

My friend has asked me to update this thread with these words:

****[FONT=Courier New]My friend wishes to express her most sincere gratitude for all of you who have been praying on the behalf of her and her situation. ****

**She fears that her upcoming escape (and specific circumstances surrounding her planned escape) will lead to retaliation. **

She truly believes that all your prayers are giving her much strength, purpose, and a sense of calm, during this very difficult time in her life.
[/FONT]

Again, we both thank you very sincerely for your prayers which are very much needed and appreciated. We are keeping you all in our own prayers…**

Praying for your friend.

LORD Jesus
Protect UR Daughter

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.