Prayers for friend with cancer

Dear Prayer Warriors,

I have a dear friend with an aggressive, incurable cancer. She is currently in ICU battling fluid building around her lungs and facing her fourth surgery Friday. She is only 42 with two small children at home. She is what I term a “generic Protestant” (if you will forgive the term). She shies away from any talk of God and I have been hesitant to bring it up because I don’t want her to push me away. She keeps asking “Why is this happening to me?” And I have no answers for her.

Please pray for healing both physically and spiritually for Suzanne. Lord, be with her, let her know your Mercy.

Thank you.

Susan :signofcross:

Lord bless Suzanne, her family and friends. We pray for complete turn around of this illness and a recovery as much as is possible along with an increase of faith and understanding. Though the power of the Holy Trinity in the name of Jesus please hear our Prayer. Amen:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying that Suzanne will feel the Lord’s presence, and that He may comfort her and her family in these tragic circumstances.

If you are suffering, Christ Jesus can ease your pain.

If you are confused, Christ Jesus can clear your mind.

If you are fearful, Christ Jesus can give you peace.

If you have bad habits, Christ Jesus can break them for you.

If you have vicious harmful thoughts, Christ Jesus can scatter them for you.

If unclean spirits are within you, Christ Jesus can cast them out.

If you are hateful toward others, or indifferent, Christ Jesus can fill you with love.

If you need anything whatsoever, Christ Jesus can provide it.

If you give yourself to Him, Christ Jesus will give Himself to you.

If you accept your rightful place in the household of God, Christ Jesus will love you as His child and take care of you forever.

There is a power in the Blood of Jesus Christ and cover yourself and situations and your loved ones with Blood of Jesus Christ.

.Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for your friend and that you will be able to comfort her …

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for Suzanne’s salvation. May she receive her health back to serve and glorify the Lord.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord please embrace Suzanne in Your love and peace.
Please give guidance and protection to her family, for the future love and care of the children.
Have compassion on this family Lord.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.