Prayers for friend's sister-in-law & baby

Please pray for my friend’s soon to be sister-in-law. She was I believe 8 or 9 mo. pregnant and she went to the hospital at the end of last week because of some pain and while she was there her appendix ruptured. When this happend, somehow gangrene set in and her baby died. She almost died as well. The funeral for the baby is Friday. Please pray for them and their family.

:crossrc:

With condolences and prayers on the loss of this precious baby. May God grant consolation and healing to the mother, the child, and all loved ones.

:gopray:

In prayer,

~~ the phoenix

Lord have mercy! Memory Eternal for the little one. For the family…
Lord of the Powers be with us, for in times of distress we have no other help but You.
Lord of the Powers, have mercy on us.

Praying for them.

Praying. :frowning:

:crossrc:

How sad. Another angel that the Lord wanted with Him.

God bless them!

Such a:( tragedy. Praying here.:gopray::gopray:

Praying. :crossrc:

What a tragic turn of events. That family will be in my prayers. :signofcross:

:gopray:

:frowning: Will say an All Souls chaplet for the little one, and will put your friends sister-in-law’s intentions in my next rosary

Very sad situation. I will keep your friends sister-in-law to be in prayer and may she rest in Peace. May her friends and family be comforted. May this darling baby be taken straight to the arms of Jesus…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gifJMJ

Praying for their intentions…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.