prayers for friendship

It has been my experience that God really does answer prayers...

Yesterday being Sunday, I went to Mass. While I was there, I thought about a certain person who I am fond of. I hadn't seen her in several weeks and I prayed for an encounter. Well, I was standing in the street and thinking about something else when I saw her that very afternoon! It was a nice surprise and I feel as if my prayers were answered. I want to share my story to inspire ppl, and as a gesture of gratitude to acknowledge that God answers prayers.

Anyway, about the person. She is not a friend of mine exactly but I would like her to become one. God has already answered me and I have faith he will do so again. So please pray that I will have more encounters with this person and spend more time with her from now on and become good friends.

Thank you :)

Lord, please send angels to bring together in communion those you would have be united. May these friendships be a sign and light of your glory. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Jesus, thank You for the gift of friendship. Please bring together those people whom You feel are good for one another and are blessings to one another. May Your will be done.
We love You!
Amen.

[quote="MarcoPolo, post:2, topic:304907"]
Lord, please send angels to bring together in communion those you would have be united. May these friendships be a sign and light of your glory. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

[/quote]

Amen.

Lord, if this is a healthy good thing, please bring these people together for your glory. amen

i pray for this too

[quote="MarcoPolo, post:2, topic:304907"]

[/quote]

Amen

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Father please grant zanizena's prayer as it conforms to Your holy will

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.