Prayers for grandbaby

We are expecting our first grandbaby. My son and his wife have had 2 miscarriages. Everything is going well into their 3 rd month. Please keep them in your prayers that in June they will be blessed with baby Levi or Leah. Your prayers are appreciated and if you have prayers you need I will be happy to pray for you also. Thanks Happy Thanksgiving.

I’ll be praying hard for your grandbaby.

Hi Myhouse , congratulations for the first grandbaby ! Count on my prayers , too , may Lord grant to your daughter-in law a safe pregnancy period , without miscarriage or other dangers , may Lord bless your son and wife with a healthy baby .
In Jesus Holy Name , through intercession of Saint Gerard , Amen

Praying very hard for them and their precious child!

May God bless your family, and take you under his guiding hand. and may your children know that Gods everlasting love never leave them alone.

Praying for your already beloved grandchild…

Levi or Leah … What cool names. :slight_smile:

Praying from today’s Liturgy of the Hours …

Canticle
Apocalypse 15

A hymn of adoration

Great and wonderful are your works, Lord God Almighty;
just and true are your ways, King of all nations!

Who, Lord, will not revere and glorify your name? For you alone are holy.
All nations will come and worship in your presence, for your judgements have been seen by all.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

praying

Praying for them and for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.