Prayers for Grandma again

She has an acute onset of dementia and is deteriating rapidly. She had a heart attack recently and now has congestive heart failure and shortness of breath and was in a coma a few days ago. She may be near the end of her life at her age but would like to see her go in peace, with her dignity, able to breath without pain in her heart and lungs and with her mind intact. I would also like her to come to believe in God and be saved. I know that even with dementia, so long as their is breath in her lungs it is not too late. I know I am asking for an awful lot, but if nothing more she can still receive salvation. I am so worried about her and thank you in advance for all of your prayers.
Rachel

Praying for your Grandma

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Heavenly Father please have compassion of Rachel and her family as the watch her Grandma succumb to dementia and congestive heart failure. Please allow her last days to be peaceful, and let her heart and mind welcome faith in You before her death.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for your Grandmother…

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Holding your Grandma in my prayers.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord, we all have up until our last moment the ability to turn to you in repentance and reach out to you for Your merciful hand to be saved. I ask that this good woman’s grandmother reach out to You with her last dying breath or beforehand and repent of anything that would hold her back from enjoying an eternity in heaven with You. You only need give her the grace to be moved to repentence and she need only cooperate with this grace and respond with her “Yes” to you in order to be spared an unfortunate death. I am begging You to please give her this grace to convert and repent and to call unto You for mercy. Spare her from dying without Your love in her heart. I pray this prayer knowing that You will hear me and I beg you to have mercy on this woman’s grandmother’s soul. Help her dying and suffering bring her to know and to depend on You and Your mercy so that by the time she breathes her last breath she will have come to know You and begin a true relationship that would lead to full reconciliation with You in heaven. Only You know her heart. I pray that her heart becomes soft and melts when she sees You and is received by You in Heaven where she can praise her good God for Your merciful love for us. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for all your intentions.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.