Prayers for Grandmother

If you have a moment, please include my grandmother in your prayers for healing. She is in the hospital with a bone infection with no relief from antibiotics after a week.

When I saw her last night, it brought tears to me. A stroke a few years ago stole her ability to speak without complete frustration. She can understand but cannot articulate. She is upset, frustrated, in pain and frightened that she will not return home.

Thank you all.

May the Lord comfort you, your grandmother and your family in this time of suffering.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

awe thanks so much, you wonderful prayer warriors.
I am so sad about grandma. Your prayers bring peace.

mm…i totally understand how you feel!
il be praying for both your grandmother and family!

+JMJTJ+

You and your Grandmother will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Jesus please help this loving person to do and say everything that may bring reassurance and comfort to this loved grandmother. Please give Your comfort and courage to this suffering Grandma, dear Jesus.

God bless you, Love.
I hope your Grandma improves soon.

Praying for our Lord’s Healing for your dear grandmom.
You are in my prayers, as well.

:gopray2:

Praying for your Grandmother and your family …

Praying for your grandmother…

Thanks so much. No improvements for Grandma yet. But I know your prayers are so very helpful.
God Bless and thanks

Continuing in prayer for your grandmother …

:angel1:

:amen:

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter.

Praying very hard for your grandmother!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.