Prayers for Grief

Hi All,

Please pray for me and my family. Mom was told today that the doctors could not do anymore for her and I am making arrangement to place her in a hospice setting. I cannot stop crying and I am emotionally drained.

Lakotak, you and your family are in my prayer

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear one, it seems I’m becoming more and more struck dumb when I read a post so full of pain. I hug you with all my heart.
I ask Jesus to make His presence felt to you and your mother…
Your sister, Trishie

Praying for you and your loved ones.

lakotak,

I will be praying the chaplet of Divine Mercy for your mom and praying for your intention. May God give you strength and courage at this time.

Praying very hard for you and your mother!

Hi all,

I would like to thank you all for your prayers. Mom went to the Lord today at 2:30PM. Please pray for me and for the repose of Mom’s soul.

Kate

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Kate. Will pray for your Mother’s soul and for you and your family…

Lakotak,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Through all of the pain and grief please remember that your mother is now with the Lord. All pain and suffering have ended for her and eternal paradise is now hers.

It will be 2 years and 10 months tomorrow that I lost my father. It is the knowledge that he is now free from suffering and pain that relieves the grief that we all feel.

I will pray a rosary for your mother and all souls that have recently passed tonight in adoration.

May the Peace of God be with you.
Steve
:signofcross:

I’m so sorry. Sending you my condolences.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord. And may Your perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen.

I’m so sorry for your loss Kate.
Will pray for your mom’s soul

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, halllowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done
on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.:signofcross:

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

prayers for strength, courage and inner peace for you during this difficult time. Prayers for you mother’s soul, too.

kate

I’ve been there my friend! You have my prayers!

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.