Prayers for Hawkeye916, soon to be married

CAF member @Hawkeye916 and her fiancé are getting married tomorrow (Saturday)! In Jesus’ name, let us pray: Peace and blessings upon her, her soon-to-be husband, and their marriage. :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I pray that God brings them closer together than they’ve ever been. May the Lord conform them into the perfect example of marriage; Christ and His church. Amen.

1 Like

May God bless them with health and long lives. May their lives be rich in happiness from this day forward, and may they always have their marriage anchored in Christ.

1 Like

In Jesus’ Name I ask God to please bless their marriage and give them a happy wedding day and many happy days after that. Amen.

1 Like

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

1 Like

Prayed that Hawkeye916’s marriage be blessed with enduring love and unending bliss, & may GOD be always at the center of this marriage, in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.

2 Likes

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

Congratulations to them!
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN!

1 Like

1 Like

Again, Best Wishes…
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima Prayer, AMEN!

1 Like

@Hawkeye916, praying again for blessings upon you, your husband, and your marriage. Love, joy, and peace in abundance!

Prayers for continued blessings upon the two of you…

Praying that you both may receive blessings and grace through Jesus Christ.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.