Prayers for health and strength and safety

I’m visiting family in a week. :bounce: My husband and I will be there for almost a week together and I will be staying on for an additional week with just my family. I have many health issues that make me completely exhausted and I get by only day to day. Two weeks is a marathon for me and just the thought of it is making me tired. :yawn: I also run the risk of catching things easily and my other health symptoms acting up. Please pray that my husband and I and our families stay well and have the energy and strength to enjoy this special time with each other. Please pray for safety in our travels as well. Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

God grant that that you and your husband and your families remain well, energetic, peaceful and happy during your time together. God grant you safe travel.

Our Father, who art in heaven, halllowed be Thy name
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day, our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Praying for you and your family…

***Excited for you Convert…I hope your visit goes well, and that you will be well throughout! ***

Praying very hard for your intention!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen
:signofcross:

:gopray: praying

God grant that that you and your husband and your families remain well, energetic, peaceful and happy during your time together. God grant you safe travel.

Our Father, who art in heaven, halllowed be Thy name
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day, our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.