Prayers for Health

Hi,

I really don’t know where else to turn. I’ve been praying that I would start to feel better for a while. I have put in numerous prayer requests to various different places. And still, I’ve been suffering. Every day that I continue to suffer physically, I feel my faith decaying as well. I feel like God just doesn’t care.

Please pray that I can overcome both by spiritual and physical burdens.

Thank you.

I am praying for you

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Dear God please reach out with your Grace and offer confort to this child of yours to feel the Love that only you can offer.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord I ask You to direct Talitha Kum to the right medical care for ill-health. Sometimes it’s difficult to find why we have ill-health and unwelcome symptoms. Lord, and I had to break my wrist bones in a light fall for my doctor to think of testing me for Celiac disease…so strange means can sometimes discover our underlying illnesses, in my case, wheat is poison…so Lord, please by whatever means uncover Talitha Kum’s underlying ailment. Help her to do whatever in her lifestyle or diet or whatever is needed to restore well-being.

Help her to experience Your loving presence in people of faith around her. Let her remember that Your life on earth was uncomfortable. You were born in a stable, your bed was straw and who of us is comfortable lying on straw! Your and Your parents became refugees fleeing to Egypt where Your foster father had to find work among strangers and your parents has to learn an unknown language to survive. You didn’t have a privileged upbringing…and later, you came across numerous hecklers as you strove to teach truth and love, Your mission was misunderstood by even Your closest friends. You were betrayed by one of Your handpicked twelve despite all the goodness he’d seen you do and say, and You were abandoned by all but one of that twelve when after many hours of torture, You hung dying in disgrace.
Let our dear sister know this, and realise that she is not abandoned by You but that she is in Your company. And that You do indeed love her.

Our God, please relieve the suffering of our brothers and sisters, in illness, mental anguish or confusion, relationship troubles, and sickness or death of loved ones. Please give them loving companionship and understanding, and practical help where possible.

Dearest God, in Your plan of salvation, You permit our sharing in the suffering that You bore for our sins…in order to awaken repentance…in reparation for anyone’s offences…or to sanctify through affliction. Yet I entreat that sufferers may not endure an instant longer or of a degree more intense than needed. Where mine or another’s prayer and love can attain what is required, by calling upon the vast treasury of saints and martyrs, the intercession of angels, and Your own infinite merit—then Jesus I implore You to allow this.

You promise that no one will be burdened beyond endurance. Yet what extreme of sorrow can be endured beneath this limit! Pain is always relevant and a tormented moment may seem an eternity, as Jesus the supreme sufferer knows so well! Therefore, except where Your purpose is endangered, spare us the cup of suffering and allow mine and others’ salvation be wrought through divine grace, in prayer, in humble trust and generous love rather through anguish.

Yet, not as we desire, but Your divine will be accomplished! If this is to be fulfilled through suffering—for how can we in our sinfulness hope to escape what You in Your innocence do not—then please grant us perseverance in our privileged sharing in Your sacrifice.

United with You let us trustingly give all, so that sanctified in You, our lives serve the highest purpose of divine will. Lead us, with peace and spiritual joy, to penetrate the mysteries of this redemptive suffering shared in Jesus, our God and brother!

Our God, I will keep them all in my prayers and Masses always. Help me to pray the best I can for them, and please multiply my small loaves and fishes of prayer for whoever needs them.

Dear Lord, please let Talitha Kum know that she is going through a trial meant to bring her closer to you. This spiritual darkness she is experiencing is something we go through to make us depend solely on You and to make us place our trust completely in You, not in ourselves or others. We walk by faith and not by sight. Help Talitha Kum not to go by her feelings or to lean on her own understanding, but rather may she place all her confidence in You like a child confident in her father’s love and care. Christ felt abandonment by You on His Cross of suffering to complete his self-sacrificial love for You and us. May Talitha Kum take her suffering on her Cross to You, call out to You holding nothing back, and make the next breath of hers an act of faith and perfect abandonment to Your will and holy plan for her. All things work out for the good for those who love You. May all things work out well for Talitha Kum as she places all her trust in You despite her feeling physically and spiritually abandoned. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

For your healing and happiness.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits
who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
And Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

For you, Talitha Kum

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits
who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

I,m praying that the Lord will heal you and give you peace.

God bless.

Dear Lord I ask You to direct Talitha Kum to the right medical care for ill-health. Sometimes it’s difficult to find why we have ill-health and unwelcome symptoms, so Lord, please by whatever means uncover Talitha Kum’s underlying ailment. Help her to do whatever in her lifestyle or diet or whatever is needed to restore well-being.

Help her to experience Your loving presence in people of faith around her. Let her remember that Your life on earth was uncomfortable. You were born in a stable, your bed was straw and who of us is comfortable lying on straw! Your and Your parents became refugees fleeing to Egypt where Your foster father had to find work among strangers and your parents has to learn an unknown language to survive. You didn’t have a privileged upbringing…and later, you came across numerous hecklers as you strove to teach truth and love, Your mission was misunderstood by even Your closest friends. You were betrayed by one of Your handpicked twelve despite all the goodness he’d seen you do and say, and You were abandoned by all but one of that twelve when after many hours of torture, You hung dying in disgrace.

Let herrealise that she is not abandoned by You but that she is in Your company. And that You do indeed love her.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
And do you, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God,
cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.