Prayers for health

I have to get a brain MRI done tomorrow afternoon. Please pray for my health and results, and also my ability to get through it! I’m very claustrophobic but want to avoid being sedated. Please also pray that dd isn’t effected by the contrast–I don’t want to have to wait 24 hours to nurse her, but that’s apparently indicated as a precaution.

Please also pray that I can be guided to choose correctly regarding upcoming decisions about my health.

We are traveling this weekend, so prayers for safe travel would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks so much! You are each in my prayers every day.

Prayers!!

Prayers for all your intentions!:slight_smile:

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, have mercy on all of us

elijahson

Our prayers will be with you. :gopray:

Judeluke

May God deliver you from any pain, and may He protect you from all fear and unforeseen complications during your MRI. May He guide your every health care decision. Prayers also for your dd, that she may adjust to the 24 hours without being nursed, and that He keep her in good health at this diffiult time and always. All Glory to the Father, to the Son, & to the Holy Spirit. Amen!

Yes, I will pray for you.

Praying for the intercession of St. Raphael who not only heals the sick, but protects travelers as well. :slight_smile: Maybe you could pump extra milk tonight to give her tomorrow? Prayers also for Sophie’s well being.

Prayers for you, Dear!

Prayers for clear scans, good results, health and happiness for your whole family soon. God Bless.

Praying for you. :gopray:

:byzsoc:Praying here…:byzsoc:

Keeping your intentions in prayer…

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_2.gifJMJ

Still praying. How did it go?

You have my prayers…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.