Prayers for help

This is so frustrating.
I’ve fallen back into the sin of masturbation recently. I’m fighting so hard but I can never win. I need hope and sorrow for my sins. Please pray that God will give me these graces and that I can overcome temptation. Thank you!

Prayer For Help Against Spiritual Enemies

*Glorious Saint Michael, Prince of the heavenly hosts, who stands always ready to give assistance to the people of God; who fought with the dragon, the old serpent, and cast him out of heaven, and now valiantly defends the Church of God that the gates of hell may never prevail against her, I earnestly entreat you to assist me also, in the painful and dangerous conflict which I sustain against the same formidable foe.

Be with me, O mighty Prince! that I may courageously fight and vanquish that proud spirit, whom you, by the Divine Power, gloriously overthrew, and whom our powerful King, Jesus Christ, has, in our nature, completely overcome; so having triumphed over the enemy of my salvation, I may with you and the holy angels, praise the clemency of God who, having refused mercy to the rebellious angels after their fall, has granted repentance and forgiveness to fallen man. Amen. *

Dear Father , I pray that this good individual find the strength to overcome his weakness, with total trust in you, his loving Father and with total trust in Jesus, his faithful Brother. Help break him out of any of his aquired habits that do not glorify you, and let him know that you love him unconditionally and want him to be free of his problem. Give him the grace to turn to you immediately in prayer whenever such behaviors try to repeat themselves. And help him to find a good priest, should he be unable to correct his problem on his own. I ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

I ask the Lord to help you to help you distract yourself from such temptations and to find peace. May He surround you with His light and love.

God,
we pray for our young people, growing up in an unsteady and confusing world.
Show them that your ways give more life than the ways of the world and that following you is better than chasing after selfish goals.

Help them to take failure, not as a measure of their worth, but as a chance for a new start.
Give them strength to hold their faith in you and to keep alive their joy in your creation.

We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.