Prayers for Hubby, please!

My darling husband has been struggling with depression and anxiety since we got married almost two years ago. As a result, he hasn’t been able to work outside the home.

Now that I’m pregnant, we’d both like me to be able to stay home with the baby and (hopefully!) home school our children, so he’s pushing himself to get a job to provide for us. I love him for it–he’s working even harder to get better so he can be a good dad!

He has an interview Friday afternoon. He’d be good at this job, and it would be good for his personality and work style (he’d have a lot of independence, and his days certainly wouldn’t be mundane), and it would have good benefits.

Please pray with me for him that he can be calm and confident during the interview. He has a great personality, and people like him right away. He just gets nervous and psychs himself out. Please pray that he can remember that he’s a wonderful, strong person, and that he can have a great interview on Friday! And, of course, if it’s God’s Will, that he’s offered the job!!

Thank you so much!

Hail Mary!
Full of grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your husband and your family…

I am praying for you and him

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers!

Your family is in my prayers

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying very hard for your family and for your husband to be at his best during the interview. May the Holy Spirit guide and comfort him!

Thank you all for the prayers. I do want to update you.

After doing a bit more research on the position to prepare for the interview, Hubby found out it’s strictly commission-based. He decided if he’s going to do that, he may as well stay with his family’s travel business instead. So he called and withdrew his application.

He’ll be pursuing other opportunities instead.

Thank you again for all the prayers. We really appreciate it.

Holding you all in my prayers.

praying very hard

Thank you for your prayers!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying for the intercession of St. Joseph!

SAINT Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

SANCTE Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur: tuque, Princeps militiae caelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo, divina virtute, in infernum detrude. Amen.

Thank you so much, everyone, for the prayers.

Nicole, I will keep your husband and you in my prayers that all happens for the best, and that your husband recovers his drive and vitality, and his confidence. God grant you both fulfilling lives.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

still praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.