Prayers for husband-caught on viewing adult website, health int

Please pray for my husband. I got up @ 2 this morning to call him to bed and he was viewing, probably not an adult website, but what looked like and adult ‘youtube’ type video. I took the modem and I will be cancelling our internet today and possibly our cable. This is really the final nail in the coffin to his internet/computer addiction (he has gotten into online poker - please view some of my other posts for full detail).

We are in the midst of some serious discerning for a possible career that could lead him back to the Church and I feel very strongly that I need to make this very hard decision for our family to remove the obstacles that stand in his way of really taking a good look at his life and protecting my children from spiritual battles in our home. He will no doubt be very angry w/ me, but it’s time I quit *****-footing around and accept his anger.

Consequently, he and I will not be able to discuss this matter b/c he has contracted the stomach bug that I had last week. Please pray for his speedy recovery - we cannot afford for him to miss work and I must also stay home to care for our 6mo who has it too - up w/ him @ 2 w/ vomitting and diarrhea. Please pray that my 2yo and I will remain well as we were sick w/ this last week.

I will not be able to post for the time being except for breaks and lunch at work. Thank you for all of your prayers and may God bless you.

Praying for him, you, and your entire family.

Prayers that the Holy Spirit will take charge of these issues in your marriage, and that He will help you both in your communications for the welfare and happiness of your family.
I ask the Lord that you will all be well soon.

Bless you, Trishie

Am praying for him & yourself.
And, for your little ones.

May our Lord grant you His Healing & Protection; in
everyway that each of you need it. :gopray2:

Prayers promised

Praying.

God bless,
Ut

You have been remembered in my rosary intentions.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Will pray for your husband.
grandma glor

will pray for all…

I am praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are thou among woman
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Please continue to pray. DH and I had a very harsh argument last Wednesday. I told him that I had the internet shut off and naturally he was angry. We both said some very hurtful things. Of course, he recanted everything Thursday morning saying that he only said the things he said in order to make me angry (and get back at me for shutting off the internet).

Things have gone wonderfully since then and he has been much more helpful than usual. He still stays up late, w/ the t.v. now (and I’m sure at his late hour, even w/ our basic cable he can find some racey things to watch), but overall, things are much more peaceful.

I have a new concern though. Before all of this, I had asked DH several times about switching our internet/cable package in order to save money. He is having everything switched over this Friday -so the internet will be turned back on and we will now have 100 channels where we only had 60 before. My greatest concern is that we will revert to the same problems before and that the tv will actually create a greater temptation for DH w/ regards to viewing racey material.

I am really not tech-savvy, otherwise I would consider installing a fiter on the computer and tv. I am afraid that all of this will create an obstacle to DH overcoming his addictions.

Please continue to pray.

I have a satellite package with many channels for my TV. You can put a block on each channel that has things you do not want in your home. I did this on mine because I have 13 grandchildren and certainly don’t want them watching stuff like that in my home, or anywhere for that matter. There is usually a channel for information that will tell you how to do this.
Prayers & blessings
Deacon Ed B

STill praying for you,

Cecilia-
Since it doesn’t sound like he can help himself, maybe he will let you help him. This link is for a very easy to setup and easy to use internet filtering program that will filter out unwanted content. Once you set it up, a user must have the password “you” setup to change the filters, or they have to click to ask for your permission (then it sends an email to you to respond to, to give permission). You can get 14-days for free to try it.
Net Nanny

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessd art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Will be praying for your husband, yourself and your family…

+JMJTJ+

You and your loved ones will be in my prayers for your strength, healing, and hope.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.