Prayers For Injured Military

Please pray for those who have served our country so bravely and now face a lifetime with physical and emotional injuries…

Fulton Sheen’s Prayer for Military:
:gopray2:

*“Father in Heaven, watch over Your children who selflessly engage in combat to protect the lives of their loved ones and countrymen. Shield them with Your grace and arm them with Your glory. May they and their families, who await their return, have the Faith to trust in Your divine plan, the Hope to be an anchor in times of fear, and the Charity to see Your face in the eyes of all people. We ask this through the intercession of the Immaculate Conception, Patroness of the United States of America. Amen.” *

Fulton Sheen

I pray for the military every day and our first responders. God bless them all and their loved ones!

Good reminder…Praying for our Military…

Amen

Praying…

Praying

Amen…And through the intercession of Our Lady Help of Christians, Patroness of Australia, whose sons have also been injured and killed while serving in this war.

Praying for all those in the military…

Praying for your intention, the injured in the military.God Bless You. Peace.

I am praying with you also. May all of the Angels and Saints keep watch over those who fight to protect our freedom as well as to secure freedom for others.

May those who are injured during military service quickly and fully recover.

For those who have lost their lives defending ours, may they find eternal peace resting alongside all who have fought and died for a cause far larger than themselves.

Praying! :signofcross:
Steve

My prayers go out for all those brave men and women serving in our military. And may God comfort those who have been injured and provide the resources necessary for their recovery. And may we not forget their sacrifice.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Lord Jesus,
There is no greater love than to give up your life for your friends. We ask you to please bless our soldiers who have courageously stepped up and answered the call to protect our great nation. They fight for freedom, intergerty, and righteousness. Send Your graces upon them as they go into combat, and protect them from all harm. Please grant those who have been injured a speedy recovery from their wounds. Also, please take those who have died so bravely into Your kingdom, where they will live in Your mercy for all of eternity. Please give the famlies of soldiers comfort, faith, and let them one day be reunited once again. We ask this through the inctercession of St. Joan of Arc, patroness of soldiers.

Amen.

God Bless our heroes. Praying for them.

Lord my prayers and gratitude go out to all military all over the world, who so bravely defend us…Lord heal the injured, be it physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually…Let your faith reach into their hearts and bring peace…For all the men and women we have lost, give them eternal peace and love…In Jesus Name we pray…Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

Amen to that.
Lord have mercy on those soldiers who have been killed in action and welcome them into your heavenly kingdom and dwell in your house forever. I pray that you will give people the opportunity and wisdom to console the family members and friends who have been left behind. And I pray that you give their families the wisdom strength and courage to carry on. I hope that you will give all of our citizens the wisdom to understand and be grateful for their sacrifice. To those who disrespect them by calling them murderers and other nasty names and/or protest at their funerals or desecrate their resting places I pray that you will convict these people so they are ashamed for what they’ve done and repent for these deeds. Help them to know that disrespecting soldiers or their families is not the correct way to express their discontent for policies of the US government. Let them know that soldiers are only doing what they are told and have no control over where they are sent so if they want to express their discontent for policythey should take it up with their elected officials since they are the policy makers not soldiers. I ask these things in the name of Jesus amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.