Prayers for Issac

Would you all please pray for my nephew Issac Peter, my brothers, Michael and Linda, grandson. Mother’s name is Amanda and father is Adam.He is very sick and is 3 years old. He may have some kind of virus. He is in a children’s hospital and on tube feeding now. Never been sick before so the doctors don’t know what is wrong. Thank you much.

Oh Lord please bless Issac now may he recover I ask through the intercession of our Blessed Virgin Mary Amen.

Praying for Issac Peter’s healing

Praying for little Issac…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

May the healing power of the Risen Jesus be with little Issac today. Provide the doctors with the knowledge and wisdom they need to cure this little one. We pray also for this family that they may trust in God and have the strength they need to endure this trial.

Blessed Mother Theresa, Pray for us
St. Theresa the little flower, Pray for us

Amen

Praying for the whole family!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Jesus please help the doctors to find the cause of Barbara’s nephew’ illness, and please ensure for him the right treatment to cure him.
Please keep this little boy safe, for his sake, and also for his worried parents and grandparents.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Loving God. Your child Isaac needs your help. Please surround him with Your Love and give the special powersof healing to the nurses and doctors who care for them. Grant that they may have the knowledge and wisdom to help him. Please, God, May the light of the Holy Spirit surround little Isaac and fill him with Your Love. Amen…
Keeping you in my daily prayers. diane

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Thank you for your prayers, my SIL Linda is keeping me posted. Issac is better but still in the hospital, they are trying to find the cause but he suddenly got better, glorious day! His recovery may take some time but she and I is very appreciative of all the prayers going out and up to the Lord for him. Amen. :slight_smile:

Praying very hard for precious Isaac’s return to good health!

Issac is home now but weak. Please pray for a return of strength.
He is on antibiotics and probiotics.
He is not baptised ither so pray he get’s baptised. He was dedicated at a baptist church ceremony. I have asked my SIL to get him baptised but I don’t think they are listening. :frowning:

Barbara, I thank God that you little nephew is home again.
Our God, please take his body, his mind, and his life into Your ongoing care. Please draw his family to Yourself.

Merciful Jesus, during Your life on earth You showed great concern for the sick and the infirm. Have compassion now on Issac who has been ill and in the hospital. Grant him a healing of mind and body and restore his strength and spirit.

Comfort him with the knowledge that we are praying for him and his family, and give them peace with a sense of Your presence. May they know that in a special way they are united with You, their suffering Christ. May they contribute to the welfare of the Whole People of God by associating themselves freely with Your passion and death for the salvation of the world. Bless, too, those who take care of the sick. In their own time of need, bestow on them a hundredfold the blessings they have given to others. Amen

For his conversion…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Issac is now better, thank you God and Blessed Virgin.
My SIL writes;
Family/Friends,
We finally have a diagnosis for Isaacs Illness.

sorry I clicked enter
Its called Kawasakis Disease(just like the motorcycle), It’s an inflamation of the vessels. It can cause vomiting, diariah, fever, weakness, swollen and painful joints. He has experienced all of this over the last three weeks. However, praise God, he’s on his feet now and has been for 3-4 days. His legs are still weak and his balance is not good. This has also left him with 2 anurisims in his heart. Pray for a complete healing of these holes and all other side issues. Now that we have this diagnosis there can be targeted treatment> Our biggest challenge now is to keep his activity low so an not to aggravate the heart.All things work together for the good of those who love the Lord. I am waiting in anticipation to see what great things god has in store for this miracle child he has given us. thank you for your continued prayers. god Bless your days with peace and prosperity. linda/mike < ><

Thank you for all your prayers I think he had gotten a very bad virus that could have taken his life. Which has this winter for many. She is right it is a miracle but I also prayer what ever is His will. Amen The prayers have brought us closer as she has not really communicated with me much before so now I must bring her closer to the faith I know and she used to have. amen.
As I hope to share it with her.

Jesus we place this sick boy in Your loving care.
Please give healing and blessing to him and his family.
Mother Mary please watch over him.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.