Prayers for Ivan

I would like to ask you to help me pray for a young man named Ivan. He is homeless and addicted to heroin. I talked to him again today and he said that he couldn’t get off the drugs unless he has a place to live, that it was just too hard to do it while in the street. It has been very cold out there too.
He is waiting to possible get some aid for housing, but apparently it is not clear who is responsible for his situation. If you could just say a prayer for comfort and warmth for him, and that he may get help soon so his sitation can change and he need not lead a life of so much mysery anymore, that would be very nice.

Kathrin

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for Ivan.

Jesus please lead Ivan to a healthy, secure life.

I am praying for Ivan. I have been homeless and addicted, too, so I know how difficult it is to get to even where I am today. It takes years, unfortunately, especially with so many ‘Christians’ who are dead set against their almighty tax dollars going to social programs.

I pray for Ivan that he overcomes his addiction and gets his life back on track. I also that people who can help him in his situation will be able to do so.

Thank you all so much.

And next time I see him and talk to him I can tell him a lot of people have been praying for him!

I’ ll pray for him , but I think he needs to go to a center were they can help him stopping this terrible habit. in Italy there are religious catholic comunities that help people stopping this terrible habit. Please Jessus give him a sign You are near him.Maybe your friendship is the sign.

…Sorry for my english Jesus.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.