Prayers for Jadon

Please pray for Jadon, my friend’s little boy, recently diagnosed with leukemia and now in ICU with an overwhelming infection. He had a cardiac arrest and had CPR for about 15 minutes before they got him back. He has had internal bleeding. He is very, very sick and in need of prayers, for him and for his family. Thank you.

Lord, please heal Jadon in accordance with your holy and adorable will. May your will be done in his life with no obstacles to your will. Help him to keep strong in faith and close to you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

St. Peregrine, you received a miraculous healing, please pray now for Jadon, that he may also be healed of his afflictions.

Heavenly Father, we lift up Jadon to You Lord. Please Lord, heal this little boy. You who are the Great Healer, please heal him. Amen.

Praying my heart out for Jaden.

Praying for Jadon …

Heavenly Father, please help Jadon and his family during this difficult time. Lord, You are the One God ---- the Miracle Worker. Lord, You who healed my mother miraculously, please heal this boy. Please protect and guide this boy and his family. Amen.

praying

*Praying! *

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Heavenly Father, please help Jadon and his family during this difficult time. Lord, You are the One God ---- the Miracle Worker. Lord, You who healed my mother miraculously, please heal this boy. Please protect and guide this boy and his family. Amen.

Thank you all for all of your prayers. Jadon is still very, very ill but just this morning has opened his eyes and has wiggled his fingers in his mother’s hand!! Please continue to pray for this child that he recover from this and from the leukemia. He is still on a ventilator and has tubes coming out of everywhere, it seems…! Thank you all so very much!

Eris

Continuing prayer’s for Jadon’s healing:

The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Praying for him.

Again, thank you all for your prayers. Jadon had been doing better, had come off the ventilator and had the chest tubes removed, was awake and responsive, and was getting some pediasure thru his nasogastric tube. But today he began having trouble breathing again, and may have to go back on a ventilator and have a chest tube put back in. He has jaundice and may need to have surgery to remove his gallbladder and spleen, which don’t seem to be functioning - the doctors will re-assess him tomorrow to see if he needs surgery. He had a chemotherapy treatment and seemed to do well with that. His blood pressure was better and he didn’t need medicine to keep it up anymore. He had made some progress but is not doing as well today, and is still in need of prayer. I thank you all so much for praying for him, his family, and the doctors, nurses, and medical staff who are trying to save his life. His parents tell me they are so appreciative of all the prayers offered for him, and thank you all so much.

Eris

I will pray for Jadon at Mass later today.

Please God comfort the family and friends of this little one. Dear Lord heal this dear little one in all the ways that he is in need of healing. Grant the family and friends of Jadon the graces and strengthes that they are in most need of to come into a closer union with You, Your Church, and each other. May their lives be flooded with your peace that pases all understanding and too wonderful for words.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the Most High Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised, and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Please God comfort the family and friends of this little one. Dear Lord heal this dear little one in all the ways that he is in need of healing. Grant the family and friends of Jadon the graces and strengthes that they are in most need of to come into a closer union with You, Your Church, and each other. May their lives be flooded with your peace that pases all understanding and too wonderful for words.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the Most High Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised, and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Thank you all again for all of your prayers. Jadon is still in the ICU and has developed a sinus infection that required emergency surgery last PM and may need more surgery today or soon. Scans show the leukemia is in his spleen and one kidney. Doctors have told his parents they are running out of options. Please continue praying for Jadon and his family. I thank you all for your prayers!

Eris

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.