Prayers for JK

Please pray for my friend, JK (her initials).
She is going through a lot right now, as is her mother.
She is feeling like she cannot handle all that is being given, and it is becoming overwhelming. Her mother’s illness is adding to how she is feeling.

Please offer them both up in your prayers.

Remember, O gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of Virgins and my Mother; to thee I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful;

O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

“Since in Jesus, the Son of God, we have the supreme high priest who has gone through to the highest heaven, then we must never let go of the faith that we have professed. For it is not as if we had a high priest who was incapable of feeling our weaknesses with us; but we have one Who has been tempted in every way that we are, though He is without sin. Let us be confident, then, in approaching the throne of grace, that we shall have mercy from Him and find grace when we are in need of help.” [Hebrews 4: 13-16]

Jesus please help JK and her mother to find little moments of peace so that they are more able to bear their heavy burdens.

Prayers for JK and her mother. Lord hear our prayers, Amen.
mlz

Praying for strength of mind and body for your friend JK …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying for JK and her mom.

Praying.

Lord, I pray for JK and her mother. Grant JK patience and strength to endure, the support of family and friends, and comfort in prayer. Also, please, grant her mother an improvement in the state of her health. May both JK and her mother place all their confidence in your merciful love, surrendered to your merciful love. Keep them both strong in faith, hope, and love, and never let them be separated from you. Thank you, Lord, for hearin my prayer.

Continued prayer:gopray2:
mlz

Have mercy on JK and her mother, for You are a God whose “strength does not lie in numbers, nor Your might in violent men, since You are God of the humble, the help of the oppressed, the support of the weak, the refuge of the forsaken, the saviour of the despairing.” [Judith 9:14-16]

Praying for JK…

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.