Prayers for Job Interview Tomorrow Morning

If you have an extra moment, please say a prayer for my job interview tomorrow. I lost my job quite some time ago and have only been able to find part time, temporary work since then. I am grateful for what little income I have. A full time position with benefits would be such a needed blessing right now.

I am very nervous for my interview. I am extremely shy and my nerves always get the best of me. I am never very good at interviewing.

Please pray that I stay calm and do my best. I am trying so hard and want to stay hopeful.

Thank you for any prayers that you can offer! I truly appreciate it.

REMEMBER, 0 most illustrious Patriarch St. Joseph, on the testimony of St.
Teresa, thy devoted client, never has it been heard that anyone who invoked
thy protection or sought thy mediation has not obtained relief. In this
confidence I come before thee, my loving protector, chaste spouse of Mary,
foster father of the Saviour of men and dispenser of the treasures of His
Sacred Heart. Despise not my earnest prayer, but graciously hear and obtain
my petition . . .

Please grant a successful interview tomorrow for Daisies88.

Let us pray.
O God, Who by Thine ineffable providence didst vouchsafe to choose St.
Joseph to be the spouse of Thy most holy Mother, grant, we beseech Thee,
that he whom we venerate as our protector on earth may be our intercessor in
Heaven, Who livest and reignest forever and ever. Amen.

I hope tomorrow goes well for you, Daisies88! Don’t worry, you’re in God’s hands!

Loving God, you speak to us through all of life.

Help Daisies88 to trust You and to trust that what You desire for them lies in the deepest part of their heart. And, what You desire is that which allows them to grow and to be the person You created them to be - fully human and fully alive. May Daisies88 always center their life on You and hear joyfully Your call to be Your companion. Help Daisies88 to follow their desire to live their life as best they can and to serve others with the special gifts You have given them.

Amen.

:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for Daisies88!

**Prayer to St. Philomena **

O Faithful Virgin and glorious martyr, St. Philomena, who works so many miracles on behalf of the poor and sorrowing, have pity on me. Thou knowest the multitude and diversity of my needs. Behold me at thy feet, full of misery, but full of hope. I entreat thy charity, O great Saint! Graciously hear me and obtain from God a favorable answer to the request which I now humbly lay before thee… (for Dasies88 job interview success and a firm job offer.) I am firmly convinced that through thy merits, through the scorn, the sufferings and the death thou didst endure, united to the merits of the Passion and death of Jesus, thy Spouse, I shall obtain what I ask of thee, and in the joy of my heart I will bless God, who is admirable in His Saints. Amen

For your consideration…focus not on “what” you are (a little nervous …a little shy)…but on “Who” you are… a child of God…who is a good person…who has good talents and skills…who can do the job…who works well with others…who has good character traits…who can be a real quality asset and team member…who really wants the job and its responsibilities.

Pax Christi

Pope Gregory XVI Named her Patroness of the Living Rosary and authorized her public veneration

The cure of Pope Blessed Pius IX, while archbishop of Imola, was attributed to Philomena; in 1849, Pius named her patroness of the Children of Mary. He granted her, later on, a proper office, which is such an extraordinary privilege that rarely or never has it been granted to any other Saint under similar circumstances.

Pope Leo XIII approved the Confraternity of Saint Philomena, and raised it to an Archconfraternity

Pope Pius X raised the Archconfraternity to a Universal Archconfraternity, enriching it with important indulgences. He named Saint John Vianney its patron

Saint John Vianney himself called Philomena the New Light of the Church Militant, and had a strong and well-known devotion to her.

St. Pius X Elevated the Pious Archconfraternity of Saint Philomena on May 21, 1912, into a Universal Pious Archconfraternity.

Many Popes have recognized her and bestowed special privileges to her. More can be read at the Official Site of the Santuary of St. Philomena and at Universal Living Rosary Association

This Saint is a powerful patron and one worth investigating.
wayofholiness.net/Philomena.html

May the interview be such that you get the job.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end

**Prayer to St. Philomena **

O Faithful Virgin and glorious martyr, St. Philomena, who works so many miracles on behalf of the poor and sorrowing, have pity on me. Thou knowest the multitude and diversity of my needs. Behold me at thy feet, full of misery, but full of hope. I entreat thy charity, O great Saint! Graciously hear me and obtain from God a favorable answer to the request which I now humbly lay before thee… (for Dasies88 job interview success and a firm job offer.) I am firmly convinced that through thy merits, through the scorn, the sufferings and the death thou didst endure, united to the merits of the Passion and death of Jesus, thy Spouse, I shall obtain what I ask of thee, and in the joy of my heart I will bless God, who is admirable in His Saints. Amen

For your consideration…focus not on “what” you are (a little nervous …a little shy)…but on “Who” you are… a child of God…who is a good person…who has good talents and skills…who can do the job…who works well with others…who has good character traits…who can be a real quality asset and team member…who really wants the job and its responsibilities.

Pax Christi

Pope Gregory XVI Named her Patroness of the Living Rosary and authorized her public veneration

The cure of Pope Blessed Pius IX, while archbishop of Imola, was attributed to Philomena; in 1849, Pius named her patroness of the Children of Mary. He granted her, later on, a proper office, which is such an extraordinary privilege that rarely or never has it been granted to any other Saint under similar circumstances.

Pope Leo XIII approved the Confraternity of Saint Philomena, and raised it to an Archconfraternity

Pope Pius X raised the Archconfraternity to a Universal Archconfraternity, enriching it with important indulgences. He named Saint John Vianney its patron

Saint John Vianney himself called Philomena the New Light of the Church Militant, and had a strong and well-known devotion to her.

St. Pius X Elevated the Pious Archconfraternity of Saint Philomena on May 21, 1912, into a Universal Pious Archconfraternity.

Many Popes have recognized her and bestowed special privileges to her. More can be read at the Official Site of the Santuary of St. Philomena and at Universal Living Rosary Association

This Saint is a powerful patron and one worth investigating.
wayofholiness.net/Philomena.html

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Praying that your interview goes well and you are successful.

Thank you for praying for me. That was very sweet. :slight_smile:

I just finished my interview this morning and I am trying to remain hopeful. Thank you for your prayers!

Praying my heart out for you to get the job. Good luck!

You have my hopes as well! God bless!

I am praying that God Bless you that you may receive a full time job, especially a job that you are content with

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.