Prayers for Job Needs

Sisters and Brothers may I ask your prayers for my
Job needs? I am out of work and need a living wage job fast.
I am frightened and very scared and penniless in middle age.

I truly feel for you – you’re one of LOTS of people out of work and no money. Jobless / homeless people. You need to realize that God IS really in control of this world. Be willing to help others in Their need as well. Eat nutricious food rather than junk stuff. Drinking water – no alcohol. Helping others helps Us feel better. The feeling of accomplishment. If someones’ weeds need pulling. And middle age Can be a scary time – but doesn’t Need to be scary. Positive choices – we live Now.

Pax Christi.

Praying for you.

God bless.

Praying that the Lord may enable you to find a good job and that He may provide for all your other needs.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

lord heavenly father , like myself and many others we struggle in the midst of this world with the need to obtain material objects yet knowing ,trusting and continuing to adhere to your goodness and your truth. we pray and confidently believe that you , as a source of life and all that is good, through your son who has already brought us into the light of the kingdom, will provide with our everyday needs! let these needs be given to us so that we may recognize the importance of sharing with others, and perhaps we are enduring this trial now in order to learn that we must help others , always!

I confidently plray that you will help me nad my brother s and sisters because you are all love all good and I PRAISE YOUR NAME FOREVER!

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers said.

Praying hard for you to find a good job.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Remember, O most pure spouse of Mary, and my dearly beloved guardian, St. Joseph, that never was it known that anyone who invoked your care and requested your help was left without consolation. Inspired with this confidence, I come to you, and with all the ardor of my spirit I commend myself to you. Do not reject my prayer, O Foster Father of the Savior, but graciously receive and answer it. Amen.

A Prayer For Employment

God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment.

I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment.

Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance.

Grant this through Christ, our Lord.
Amen

the Lord is with Thee.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen

Amen.

the Lord is with Thee.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen

I am quite literally penniless. If it were not for family providing a place to flop I would be spending the nights on the sidewalks in a cardboard box and that is how desperate this situation has become.

My deepest gratitude to all of you sisters and brothers who have offered prayers for me.

the Lord is with Thee.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.