Prayers for jobs, and terror attacks in India

Please pray for people who are in serious risk of losing their jobs (including myself and fellow workers) in this economic climate.

Please also pray for people caught up in the well-planned terrorist attack on Mombay in India.

Thanking you and I will remember this forum in my prayers.

Cerys

Dear Cerys, I join you in prayer for protecting all the jobs of the people of India…The senseless attack on India and the souls killed because of it ,may they have eternal peace and love…May God keep you strong in your surroundings…He is your rock and strength…In Jesus Name I pray, Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

Jesus please touch the hearts and souls of murderers and would be murderers and lead them to renounce their intentions.
Please have mercy on the souls of the dead and help the injured to recover.
Please give strength, comfort and growth to their distressed families.

Please have compassion, and give assistance, to Cerys and to all whose jobs are threatened and to all who are out of work or suffering financial difficulty. Please help to cure the present economic woes for the stress and hardship they cause for individuals and families, and the impact on relationships. Jesus please flood Your merciful love on all these people. Thank You Jesus

Lord , have mercy and help all unemployed people , open the door of good chances to start working again and provide for their families , through merciful intercession of Saint Joseph , Amen
Lord , I pray that the victims of terrorism ( in Mumbay , India and everywhere in the world ) may find salvation and comfort in You . I pray that You would hedge in the terrorists, who plan to harm innocent people , that they may not be able to harm anyone in any way .
In Jesus Holy Name and through intercession Mighty Archangel Michael , Amen

Keeping this as my rosary intention.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.