Prayers for JUDI---URGENT URGENT

My friend Judi is going through a rought time. She is feeling guilty about posting here on CAF about her prayers for herself because she sees so many others that need prayers more…PLEASE join me in praying for Judi that she see the true gift of prayer and that there is nothing wrong in praying for your wants and needs here at CAF…You guys have ALL helped me. If it weren’t for you and your prayers I don’t think I could get out of bed each day. Judi now needs your help. She is one of the most powerful contributors here at CAF and my heart is hurting to read her words. Please please pray for her…Diane

heaveny Father, please comfort and heal Judi. Help resolve all the problems that press upon her. Please hear her prayers, and grant her peace.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Praying for Judi

I am posting agin to get this to the top of the list…I feel so strongly aout this and need TONS OF PRAYERS FOR JUDI…Please Please hellp in prayer.
Diane

Storming heaven with prayers for Judi. God have mercy on her and rid her of her terrible pain!

Lord Jesus you know the pain and problems Judi is having you know how much she cares for her family and how much she means to others. Please let her see herself as we see her, see the hope she inspires, the comfort she provides, Lord Jesus have the Holy Spirit feel her with the same hope, comfort and joy she provides to others and hear this my prayer and grant it today, in your name amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for Judi

May the Lord hold you gently in the palm of this hand. Praying very hard for you :gopray2: :highprayer: :gopray2:

For Judi ----- with prayer all things are possible. The prayers we pray for ourselves and the prayers we say for others.

Praying the Hail Mary:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for Judi.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying for Judi each day. I can honestly say that praying for Judi is often the only thing that makes me feel like my daily life has purpose–and is often what brings me the most joy during my day.

She has been a tremendous source of spiritual strength to me during some of my darkest times. I know our Lord will repay her for her generosity when it comes to praying for all us us here at CAF.

May God bless Judi and grant her peace.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Join in this prayer intention

Loving God,

We come before you tonight to lift up our sister Judi and her need for your continued love and compassion in her life. Please bless Judi and help her to understand your holy and divine plan for her life, help her to feel the warmth and strength of your comforting and loving Holy Spirit, and help her to feel the courage and the passion of our Lord Jesus and his love for her and her family. Please ease the worries and anxieties in her life, help her to carry the cross with grace, and ensure she knows that our Lord Jesus’s yoke is easy and its burden is light. Please grant your blessings, fortify Judi’s faith, and give her and her family a strong hope in You, O Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Praying for whatever Judi needs help in.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

God Bless you Diane …
You are a great soul …
continued prayers for Judi

Continued prayers for Judi…PLEASE PRAY FOR HER…This is so important and she needs prayers desperately. God Bless You all my dear friends for your prayers. Diane

Loving God,

We come before you once again today to lift up our sister Judi and her need for your continued love and compassion in her life. Please bless Judi and help her to understand your holy and divine plan for her life, help her to feel the warmth and strength of your comforting and loving Holy Spirit, and help her to feel the courage and the passion of our Lord Jesus and his love for her and her family. Please ease the worries and anxieties in her life, help her to carry the cross with grace, and ensure she knows that our Lord Jesus’s yoke is easy and its burden is light. Please grant your blessings, fortify Judi’s faith, and give her and her family a strong hope in You, O Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

I am continuing to pray for Judi and her family.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.