Prayers For Kaylee

Please Pray For Kaylee Who Is 7yrs.old And Cries Every Day Because She Doesn’t Want To Go To School.
Thank You
Grandma Glor

aww poor thing bless her.
Prayers for sure

School is tough on some children.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
And at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father
And to the Son,
And to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now and ever shall be.
World without end.
Amen

All shall be well,
And all shall be well,
And all manner of thing shall be well.
St Julian of Norwich.

Praying for Kaylee to learn to love school. My youngest, many years ago, used to fake a stomach ache when he didn’t want to go to school. My wife knew him well enough to see through it. He’s turned out to be a very successful adult and has two college degrees. Hopfully Kaylee will do well also.

Jesus please help Kaylee to overcome her distress and to settle at school. Please help her parents to act in the best way for calming her. Please give her the requisite maturity to accept that school is necessary and acceptable, and help her to make friends at school. Thank You, Jesus

Praying…(I feel like that somedays when I have to get up to go to work)…She will someday enjoy school I bet…

:crossrc: :signofcross:

At her age, I needed to be switched to a different classroom due to a verbally abusive teacher who actually did place a student in the closet and close the door as a punishment. My grades went from near failing to near perfect with the new teacher.

Praying for Kaylee …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.