Prayers for 'lost' brother; fearful family members

My brother has fallen totally for the anti-American, proabortion agenda. I’ve tried (very charitably) to set him straight, but he only got angry. It has come down to only sending him a Christmas card as contact for the year. (Never did see him often, however.)
I’ve asked siblings to try to warn him of the spiritual darkness he has embraced, but they shrug it off and just say he’s “old enough to know what he wants” though they often try to lecture ME at age 50+!.I pointed out that by his embracing abortion, gay ‘marriage’, etc. his soul is in danger.

. Frankly I think my siblings have become too cowardly to speak out for the truth. Now 2 of them have banded together against me and refuse to keep in contact with me since I stopped trying to talk with my brother. My other sibling is always afraid to ‘make waves’ and is no help. They naively believe we should just tiptoe around my brother and “just get along.” I disagree since this does not save his soul.
I cannot sit back and pretend ‘all is well’ while I bite my tongue. My brother is in complete denial of reality, actually defends abortionists, and I also am concerned about his mental health, as this is not like him.
Please pray that my brother’s eyes be opened, and my siblings show more moral courage. Thanks and God bless!

***+JMJTJ+

Your loved ones will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Thanks so much, Gail. God bless you also!

LORD Jesus
Guide ur Son.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying, SallyMargie!

Lord Jesus Christ,
most merciful Saviour of the world,
we humbly beseech You,
by Your most Sacred Heart,
that all the sheep who stray out of Your fold
may one day be converted to You,
the Shepherd and Bishop of their souls,
who lives and reigns with God the Father
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
world without end.

Amen.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english3/p02440.htm

May God bless all of you for your prayers, and know I keep you in my prayers also!

Prayers promised

SallyMargie,
I am praying for you and your witness to your siblings. God bless.

Praying for his conversion!

Thanks again, all, and God bless!

Sally, I ask the Holy Spirit to come into your brother’s heart and mind, and into your family’s spirits also. May God bless and comfort you, and grant your prayers

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.