Prayers for M. and A

So last month I started my Summer Campaign in which I worked on reaching out to people involved in grave behaviour, similar to the sins I was engaged in, and to some extent, am still struggle with, in the past. On June 13th, I started engaging in an online conversation with M. whom I later discovered to be a Christmas and Easter only Catholic. My conversation with M. has gone all over the place and for the most part, I decided to let him talk about the things he likes in an effort to gain his trust, while at the same time looking for ways to steer the conversation in a favorable direction. I wanted to start being more assertive in the days to come, but recently, M. has suddenly gone silent, I assuming he’s away for the 4th of July and the weekend, and I plan on letting things remain silent for at least the weekend. However next week, I want to try and speaking with him again, and speak more firmly and openly about the Faith.

Next week, on the 13th of July, I will be contacting A. and will start speaking with him too.

Please pray for both M., A., and myself as well. Pray that I speak the Truth in Love to both of these people and do it all out love for God and love of neighbor, and that regardless of what happens, both M. and A. free themselves from their grave activities and save their souls, and even become great Saints in the process.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying for your intentions

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

Just a quick update, M. has started speaking with me again, it turns out he was simply away for the Fourth of July celebrations. I’m going to continue trying to shift our conversation in a favourable direction.

Keep praying for all of us.

Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death, Amen.

I’m going to be contacting A. tomorrow, and my conversation with M. has taken an interesting turn, we’re now discussing politics, I’m going to try to bring things to a deeper level and get us to discuss the philosophies behind politics.

Keep praying for us all.

May God bless you in all your work to aid others lives and wholeness.

Dear Jesus, Please bless M., A., and the OP and please help and guide the OP in their evangelization efforts.
Please help M and A to return to active practice of the faith. In Your name I humbly pray.

Holy Mary and St. Joseph, please pray for all these intentions. Thank you. Amen.

Added to Rosary #2 intentions
God bless

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death, Amen.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.